CHAPTER 6: SANITY

The summer of 2018 she spent most of her time trying to take accountability , being honest with herself about all the wrong she had done to herself and to the world, but she forgot she was only human.. she started sacrificing her health for wealth in fear of financial debt and being poor . Poverty was something she seen often , but not just in terms of money , in terms of mental and emotional stability as well . Little did she know her emotional stability would fall too due to her lack of care for myself . She just wanted to make money , She had a load on her back of bills and sacrifices had to be met. Her home was falling apart and the connection with her family became scarce. she became emotionally unavailable , she lost friendships, shit she lost my mind So she started using voids , that same winter she entered back into her one sided relationship , believing the lies and hoping for a change . She believed in second chances , winter 2018 she spent most of her days with her best friend, she kept her mellow through the madness. Lillian believed in her anytime she didn't believe in herself and sometimes that's all you need to keep going. As time went on she kept working , and the more she worked the more tired she got. She had no control over her life. She decided it was time to take back her life .
But she couldn't shake the sadness , she couldn't understand it . She was losing her mind and it finally made since , She was dead inside and working was the only distraction to avoid healing and dealing with the death within her. Taking back her life meant taking a break from all she knew , work and no play .. was it possible ? The death was someone she wanted to kill for a long time . The death of the old her . So she made life, her life begun . Starting from scratch ...