CHAPTER 12: SUPERWOMAN

Soak it all in, swallow it down, roll it up in a ball, flick it away.
That is what superwoman were known to do,
Her mind always made her identifications unclear.
She knew she had superior characteristics she just forgot how to use them, The super woman she knew was trapped under her soul which at this point kept changing colors, her vibrations wore off, her groove was gassed out. Yet at her weakest points she still demanded victory she wanted an escape plan after running from her mind for so long she took her escape plan and applied pressure and planted effort. She took action and this time she took her escape route. To her discovery she found healing , support , love , patience , and an understanding to a side of herself she never knew. She was superwoman the entire journey. Superwomen get weak too, they get lost , they get hurt , they get broken too. Superwomen may not win every battle but they always win the war.
As she closed this chapter of her life she remained fearless taking in all the old and preparing for the new she was finally in control but she knew not with everything but only of what she should. She accepted that everything was apart of the plan and her faith risen, Everything happens for a reason and each season brought enlightenment to her existence.
She no longer asked why but replaced them with how's, how were her predicaments helping and teaching her and with every chapter her story connected. She was pushed and put in positions for growth every decision built her for better days, Every mistake milked her mind. Mellowing her view of the universe , her heart was humbled and she became her home again but now returning warm. Home sweet home Takora , welcome back.