Chapter 7: Christmas Party

***Jordan in media***

Michelle is in the shower, getting ready for this stupid Christmas party,  and all I can think about is last night. That Jordan girl was an asshole at first but it seems like that's all I ever pick. I slip a cotton candy colored crop top over my head and some old mom jeans, paired with slides. I comb my hair and spray cotton candy scented perfume over my body. Michelle knocks on my door fully dressed.

"You ready?"

"You ready?"

I grab my bag, phone and charger,  and make my way to the door.

"Yea I'm ready. "

We head down the stairs and leave out after saying "bye" to her parents. The car ride takes twenty minutes, and when we arrive it's a quarter after 8. The house was smaller than yesterday's,  but it was still big. Christmas lights trailed the pipes and lining of the house, shimmering under the night sky. The door is open and there isn't a lot of people in it.

Dayvon sits on the plastic covered couch with an ugly christmas sweater on. He gets up and hugs Michelle then daps me up like one of his niggas.

"Waddup my nigga turi" He says smirking goofily, showing off his golds.

I blush slightly and laugh.  "Wassup uglyy. "

He and Michelle sit on the couch and as they plop down,  a weed smell swallows the air. I notice a plastic bag peeking from behind the couch. In pay it no mind.

"Aye Von nigga am I spiking the nog or wh-" a familiar voice questions from the doorway of the kitchen.

Jordan stops in her tracks as she notices me and I stare back into her eyes. Her arms are opened wide,  holding up vodka and Remy. Dayvon notices us and smiles.

"Jordan that's Michelle's best friend Jahturi.  Jahturi that's my nigga Jordan A. K.A Sharky. "

She walks over to me and pretends to meet me for the first time and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you beautiful."

I shake her hand back with a giggle. "Yea you too. "

"Aight Aight nigga spike it with vodka and uh maybe she can help you. " Dayvon announces.

I follow Jordan back into the kitchen and she pops the cork out of the vodka, creating a loud pop. I look around, noticing a scale on the shelf. It's small and shiny, weighing in grams.

"What's this for?" I ask pointing to it.

Jordan only laughs and stirs the egg nog. I nod and walk out of the kitchen.

"Where's the bathroom?" I say to Michelle.

Dayvon had gotten up to take a phone call. She points me down a narrow hallway and I slowly walk into onwards to the light at the end of it.

"we can do da drop tonight my nigga"

Dayvon's voice rung through my ears as I got closer to the door.