Chapter 8: Colors

"I don't wanna talk to you" I say dropping my bag and going into my bathroom.

She follows me and stands in the doorway.

"Just give me a chance."she begs.

"ten seconds. Go. "

"She told me that she'd make your life hell if I didn't.. That she'd use everything you told her against you, tell everyone. I didn't want that to happen.. "

"You should've come to me, so I could've handled that. Instead,  you fucked her.  You weren't protecting me. You were pleasuring yourself. " I push past her to my room,  wrapping my hair up.

"I have proof" she says. She shows me the messages.

Imessage:

Thot ass bitch: do you really want her business out there Tezzy?🤷🏾

Me: bruh chill out,  I love her.

Thot ass bitch: janitors closet, lunch. Be there or your little "princess" gets exposed😘 bye daddy.

Me: bruh. I swear to God

Thot ass bitch: night bae🙆🏿

"Ha!" I laugh.  "she got the right one."

"what you mean?"

I take the scarf off and tie my hair up tighter, wrapping it up again. I text her from Tez's phone.

Imessage:

Me: come over baby, Jahturi not home and.. I miss you.

Thot ass bitch: I'll be there in 10 baby, I knew you'd come around😍

My mind swarms with what I'm about to do to her. I'm about to really slide this bitch. I put on my sweats and timbs, stomping the ground to make sure they're sturdy.  I take my earrings out and wait outside for her. Tez follows me,  her eyes wide.

"Watchu boutta do?"

I don't answer her. "Hello!? You hear me."

Naomi's car slows down as she pulls into the parking lot.  She gets out and sees me sitting.

"Jahturi I.. "

I get up, smiling slightly, cracking my knuckles.

"You what?" I ask walking up to her.

"How was the tr-"

I black out feeling my fist colliding with her sharp jaw bone. She hits the floor and I get on top of her decking her shit nonstop, busting her lip, blacking her eye. I feel her blood oozing out on my fists. After what feels like forever, Tez pulls me off and I start stomping her face and body against the ground.

"Stop! Stop Jahturi!" Tez yells.

I grab Naomi's phone and delete everything she has of Tez and I. Then,  I throw it at her head,  watching her spit out blood.

"Expose that, hoe!" I yell as Tez carries me into the house.

"Jahturi. "

I look at her calmly. "Yes?"

She stares blankly at me. "How can you be calm after beating someone up like det?"

I shrug, my knuckles bruised purple. She grabs a bag of frozen peas and places them on my knuckles.

"I meant to ask.. Are you.. Fucking with my friend?" Tez asks.

"What? I'm not you,  I wouldn't do that. Plus, Ray and I are just friends. "