⭐️Kawaii⭐️

Timeskip to nighttime ⭐️

Jotaro's POV

I got up at 6:53 to get ready to go to the Grammy awards ceremony. Me and (name) are famous rappers and singers. I am known professionally as JoJo. She's known as (rapper name). Damn it's 7:10. I need to go wake up (name).

You were sleeping soundly until Jotaro shook you up. "(Name) wake up." You wake up with a cute yawn and you rubbed your eyes to get rid of the sleep. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Nothing. Go put on a nice black dress." was all Jotaro said as he walked out the room. Not wanting to be stubborn, you did as you were told and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You set the temperature of the water just right. You dipped in and started scrubbing your body. You got out the tub, dried yourself off, and went to the bedroom. You looked through your huge assortment of dresses. You remembered him telling you to put on a black dress, but couldn't figure out which black dress to wear. You spotted the black dress you wanted and put it on.

 You spotted the black dress you wanted and put it on

(Imagine you in the dress instead of Nicki).

You put on silver earrings, bracelets, and rings to decorate your skin. You brushed and combed your (h/l),(h/c) hair into (hairstyle). You look in the mirror and beamed at your appearance. "I wonder what Jotaro would say." You thought. You walked to the master bedroom to find Jotaro sitting on the bed. "Hey, how do I look?" You said, hoping he would compliment your look. Jotaro looked at you and his eyes widened a bit. You smiled even more. He them returned to his usual grimace. "Go get in the truck. I'll be out in a minute." He said, fishing for a cigarette. Once again, you were slightly disappointed he didn't answer the question, but you were stunning and he knew it too.