⭐️Drip⭐️

This chapter will contain a lemon so if you don't like that stuff, skip over this chapter.

This is my first time writing a lemon, so I hope it goes well.

Your POV

You took Jotaro upstairs to the master bedroom. "Sot please." He obeyed and stared at you. "Okay what is it?" You went to the drawer to reveal a small black box. You opened it and took out red dice that had white writing on it. You showed the dice to Jotaro. "Dice?" He said. "No, sexy dice." You corrected him. "Hmm." Jotaro smirked a tiny bit. "You roll first." You gave him the dice and he rolled. The dice landed on  "lick foot." You jumped on the bed and put yo foot in his face. "Well, what're waiting for?" You were smirking alot. Without warning, Jotaro licked in between your toes. You jumped, but then calmed down because of how slowly and sensually he was doing. You started breathing heavily and moaning. Then he basically pulled your whole foot in his mouth. You were just blushing and loving it. Then he took out your foot and wiped the spit he had on the corner of his lips away. "Alright your turn." He told you. You picked up the dice and rolled. The dice landed on "suck dick." You turned towards him.

"I want to suck your dick."

His eyes widened as you began to take his boxers off. You took his boxers off completely and threw it on the bed. You just stared at his rock hard boner.

Smirking, you put the tip of your tongue on his shaft, teasing him. He turned away, blushing madly. Then you gently blew on it, making it even harder. He grunted and started breathing heavily. He put his hands on your head to pull you even closer into him. You could taste the drop of precum that was leaking from the tip. That means he was getting close. You began to suck eagerly to see what his response would be. You were sucking and sucking until he nutted in your mouth. Your eyes widened at the taste. His chest was rising and falling with every breath he took. He also moaned a bit. You can't remember the last time he moaned.

You pulled yourself away from his shaft and licked it. Some precum was still attached to your lip from his dick. You looked up at him. He was still breathing hard.

You were smiling.

"You really came through drippin." You laughed lightly at you little joke. He laughed at the joke too. You beamed at him. "Did you like it. Cause I sure did!" He looked down at you. "Yes I did." You blushed. You handed him the dice. "Welp, you're turn again."

This time, he didn't roll. He set the dice to where he wanted them to be. He smirked darkly. "We're going to do this." He said showing you the dice. The dice read "have sex." Your eyes widened as Jotaro climbed on top of you. You tensed up a bit. "What's wrong?" "Please be gentle." He sighed. "Of course. Now hush and enjoy it." He pulled the covers over you two and took charge for the rest of the night.