⭐️ Worried Baby⭐️

Sorry I took so long to update the story. I had to deal with school. U know the assignments, homework and other bullshit. But here's the rest of it.

So here you go.

Your POV

You and Jotaro walked into the house. You took of your heels and turned around and saw Jotaro's shoulder bleeding.

You gasped.

"Jotaro, your shoulder!" You said worried. "It's okay. I'm healing. He said that in an effort to deter your worrying state. It worked a very little bit. Even though the wound wasn't severe, you still worried about him.

Jotaro went to the bathroom to deal with his wound. You walked to the couch. You sat down and clutched the couch pillow tightly. You could hear him grunt loudly through the house, which made your anxiety rise up. You felt bad. You never liked it if Jotaro got hurt, even though he can take the pain. What you really didn't like about it is that you really can't do anything about it. You couldn't fight or defend yourself because you didn't have a stand. You buried your face in the pillow and started whimpering.

Jotaro's POV

I bandaged up the last of my wound and walked out the bathroom. I walk downstairs and hear (name) whimpering. I started to approach her. "Hey (name), what's wrong?" She looks up at me. Her eyes were a bit puffy and watery. I hate seeing (name) like this. I loveto see her smiling. Seeing her sad face, I raise my eyebrows submissively. I sit softly beside her. "What's the matter?" She looks at me deeply. "You're hurt because of me and I don't like seeing that." She say sadly. "No. It's okay. I want to protect you. Don't start thinking your weak because your not." I say genuinely. Her eyes widened. "You seem very string in my eyes. And don't worry about me, I'm fine." I tell her. She starts smiling.  What a beautiful view. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, biting her lip softly to signal her that I want in. She opens her mouth and I gently slide my tongue in. We're playing with each other tongues until she pulls away.

Now she's smirking.

"I have a surprise." She says with excitement on her voice.