⭐️Discreet⭐️

"Thanks Jotaro!" You exclaimed with happiness in you tone. He pulled the tip of his hat down. "I don't know what you're thanking me for. You worked hard on your  songs and you deserve the grammy, despite being in the R&B game for only 5 years. Still you did a good job." Your soul lit up when he said those things to you. You never expected Jotaro to say that. But you felt warm and happy when he said those words to you.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"I deserve that grammy not that bitch." This female has been watching you while you were walking with Jotaro. "I'm gonna kill that bitch." This female was your rival, Victoria, aka " the Queen." She's been hating you ever since you started rapping/singing. She was the Queen of R&B until you started rapping/singing. "I'm gonna kidnap her then kill her and her husband and take both of their grammys. She was watching you two from above, using binoculars. She was studying you and Jotaro a while now and she became more angry just looking at you. "I'm so sick of that bitch stealing MY spotlight!" Without thinking she through the binoculars at you while you weren't looking. Jotaro looked up and saw the binoculars aiming at you at full speed. Jotaro used star platinum to catch the binoculars. He looked up from where they came from. He saw someone move from that spot quickly. You were studying the grammy until Jotaro wrapped an arm around you protectively. " What 's wrong JoJo?" You asked, confused of the action he just took. "Someone's after us, especially you." Your eyes widened and you started to panic.