Chapter 4.

five months later <3

I knock on the door. Of Jack's new house. I'm out of jail. After being held there for a whole 5 months. Adding to my jail time, I've been in prison for 7 months in all.

I take a breath as I open the door. "Oliver! " I yell running to him. Oliver starts giggling and laughing. He's sitting on the floor. I pick him up. I give him kisses all over his face. He is giggling with a quiet, " Mama. "

I look up and see Tate, Gabbie, Jonah, Daniel, and the most painful of all, Corbyn and Christina. She comes walking up to me. My breathing practically stops.

" I'm so glad your out!" She hugs me. "Thank - Thank - Thank you..." I say. Stuttering. "Do you not remember me? " She asks. I shake my head no. She nods uneasily. Then walks back to Corbyn's side.

Jack comes and hugs me. He is teary eyed but trying not to cry. "I'm so sorry, I just - messed up I promise I won't again." I say. I cry a little bit and look over. Tate shifts uncomfortably " I like the new place." I say to Jack. He nods. "3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms." He says. I nod. My phone does the text ring

Kay : You really just hate your child. Oh and, your little secret might as well slip.

I breathe in and give my phone to Jack. He reads the text then raises his eyebrow. I shrug. "I don't know what secret she is talking about hones- " I start. I remember, she is talking about Oliver's - Oh My God. I grab my phone.

"Can you show me to my room?" I say. "Yeah, we'll be back." Jack says. He walks me down the hall to my room. He points to rooms as he talks. " Bathroom is right across the hall and Oliver's room is right next door. Mine is down the hall right there. " I nod and smile. Jack shows me to my room.

"Thank you for the room." I say. I flop on the bed and put down my bag. Then I go on my phone. Christina comes into my room. My heart starts beating quick. "Come on back! The party just started!" She grabs my hand.

Ask her the burning question. "What are you doing tomorrow..." I say. She tilts her head to the side.

"Kay wanted to hang out and I hope she apologizes." I jump out of my skin.

"What?!!!!!!??!!?!?!!!!?" I scream.

"Relax I'll be fine." She says, reassuringly . I shake my head. "No, can I come?!" I say. She shakes her head.

"No she said just me..." She says . My heart starts to beat out my chest. I breathe out an, "Oh.." She tilts her head again.

"What?" I panic. "I just want you to know that I'm so so so so so so sorry."  I walk down the hall and Oliver is holding on to the couch trying to walk.  He struggles. I laugh a little. When I come over he reaches up. I cross my arms. He reaches up and almost falls.

That's when I pick him up and sway back and forwards.

We have a big party but tomorrow comes and it isn't pretty.

*Next Day*
Christina just put a picture on her story  that says ' Finding out from the wrong people' I know Kay told her. I text her.

Madi : Christina.
Christina : I don't want to talk to you.
Madi : I'm sorry...
Christina : You still did it and I hate you for it me and Corbyn we are done!
Madi : I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry...
Christina : Save it!
Madi : Christina!
Christina : You have been blocked from sending messages to this address.

I lay on my bed and I hear a soft cry. I get up and walk to Oliie's room. I change his diaper.

Then I pick him up and walk back to my room. I lay him on my chest. I open Insta again. I see Christina 's newest post captioned  ' Relationship = Done'. I see the picture, it is her and Corbyn.

Everyone has already  commented. ' What?' 'What happened. ' Tears stream down my face, but I don't sniffle. Then there is a knock on the door and Jack walks in. I try to wipe my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He says. Sitting in the edge of the bed. I stay quiet. "What?" Jack repeats.

I wipe my eyes and nod a little as I say, "My relapse was because of just, a realization." I say. He nods. "What? " "I know who Oliver's father is. I have known." He gasps.

"You do? Who? " He says. "Corbyn..." I say. " Besson? Corbyn? Besson? " I nod. "I know it's bad." I say. He looks to Oliver then to me. "I came in here an - and, Christina knows now." I nod again.  "Yeah." He tilts his head. " And you didn't tell me, because? " Jack asks. " Corbyn. He said if you knew you'd tell them the person you'd tell would tell and yeah. " I say.

He nods, " Corbyn, a smart one. Sure whatever I would of. "

* The next week*

I am sitting on my bed and Jack knocks on my door. "I have to go, your here alone with Oliver ok?" He says. I furrow my eyebrows. " He's my son, but...Ok."

He leaves the room and I hear the door slam. A soon as his car drives away, I walk to Oliver's room, he is standing up in his crib.

I pick him up and change his diaper.

I give him some scrambled eggs, milk and grapes for breakfast. Then I sit him in his little playpen thing and he plays with blocks. I then put on his shoes and jacket then take him to Tate's.

I don't know what is fueling me. She is luckily there. "Where are you going?" She asks, concerned. "To go do something, I'll be back." I drive to his house and knock. He opens the door.

" Hi Madi. " He doesn't seem all that mad at me being there. Just confused. Actually , he looks more happy then confused. He opens the door. I walk in. "You can sit." He says . I sit down. Taking a deep breath. " I'm sorry. Kay told her. " "It was going to happen some time or another, Madi" He says.

His voice is different. A husky low voice. Different than his usual. I shrug it off.

"I don't know how she found out -" I stop. He isn't paying attention. His eyes are focused on my lips. Licking his. " Corbyn?" He bites his lip. "I need to do something, I've wanted to do for a while." He has that look he had when he kissed he for the first time.

He is going to kiss me. And I'm not going to stop it.

Corbyn cups his hands around my face and kisses me. It starts as a little kinda sweet kiss, but then it turns into a deep, sloppy make out session.

Corbyn pulls me into his lap. Unbuttoning my shirt slowly. I take the collar of his shirt in my fingertips and pull it up over his head. His thumbs go into the waistband of my pants. He doesn't pull them down, instead rubs it inbetween his fingers. Without words.

We continue to make out until there is a knock out the door. He gently pushes me off of him. He peeks out the window beside his door. Corbyn raises his eyebrows and then pulls on his shirt. I button my shirt halfway and I nod, he opens the door slightly. I hear a voice

"She egged my house!" She yells.