six

Nora

After I got home I grabbed my guitar and sat out on my balcony. I'm so tired of writing depressing ass songs. I used to be so fun.

I grabbed the phone member the girl at the beach gave me and texted her.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hey! It's the sad girl from
the beach. My name is
actually Nora and I was
wondering if I could go
to that party after all.

I set my phone down and within seconds I heard it ding again.

Xxx-xxx-xxx
Of course!  my name is
Tatum in case you forgot. If you
want me and my boyfriend can
pick you up on our way so you
don't have to waste gas or call
an Uber.

Nora
That would be great!
My address is ********
Just tell me when you're
on your way!

I sighed and got up and headed inside. I glanced down at my outfit, I'm pretty sure sweatpants and a messy bun isn't the best thing to wear so I sighed and headed to the closet.

I pulled a pair of super ripped jeans out, a white crop top, a jean jacket and looked in the mirror. I put my hair into messy braids and threw on a little mascara. As I was walking out of my bedroom I grabbed a beanie and threw it on.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Tatum and her boyfriend. "Damn girl you look good." She laughed and I smiled letting them in. That feeling when a pretty girl compliments our is definitely one of the best in the world. "I'm sorry but you look so familiar." I laughed as I looked at the guy.

"I'm in a band." He chuckled and I shrugged. "Okay you ready?" Tate asked and I nodded. I grabbed my keys and my phone and put them in my pocket.

"Yea lets go." I smiled and we all went downstairs. The whole ride there I learned about them and what they do for a living. It was nice to meet new people.

We made it to the house and got out. I saw a few people from the beach and they started walking in our direction. "Hey guys." A guy with platinum and purple hair said to Jonah.

"Hey um this is Nora!" Tate introduced excitedly, "this is Jack, Gabbie, Zach and Corbyn should be here somewhere... did Daniel come with?" She asked and they nodded yes.

"Yea but we haven't seen him in a while, I'm pretty sure he was going to find drinks." Gabbie laughed. The guys all started their own conversations and me and Gabbie and Tate talked for a few minutes. It was sad to say but I felt quite out of place here.

That was at least until I looked up to see Daniel, I didn't think he was their friend Daniel. I saw a huge smile form on his face once we made eye contact and he quickly shoved the drinks he was carrying onto some other boy with blonde hair.

I pulled myself away from the conversation with the girls and hugged him. It was a quick nice to see you hug. I pulled away and smiled.

"How've you been?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. "What?" I laughed and he just hugged me again.

"Daniel What?" I laughed and he pulled away, keeping one arm over my shoulder. "I've just never seen you happy." He laughed which only made me smile more, "you're just so adorable" he gushed and used his other hand to pinch one of my cheeks.

"Are we missing something?" The blonde boy asked and we both laughed. "Katie cheated on me with her boyfriend." Daniel laughed and I tried to smile.

"And then you guys just became besties?" Tate asked and nodded no. "She wouldn't even give me her number, I haven't seen her since then." He said.

"Okay?" The younger looking boy said narrowing his eyes at me. "I know you from something." He said again looking at me.

"Probably just seen me around." I laughed and they started handing out drinks. It's my first night out in almost three years, I'm not sure I want to get so drunk I can't remember anything.

A few of them started going hard and drinking like crazy but for the most part me and Daniel stayed somewhat sober.

"Guys I want a picture with that guy." Jonah slurred and pointed at a random guy. "Yea you do that Jo," Daniel laughed and encouraged him.

"No Nora don't jump in!" Zach yelled as he slurred through his sentence, "Jonah Jo Jo Jonah Johanna jOONAH!" He repeatedly yelled trying to get his attention but Jonah was too fascinated by the guys cast.

I saw another dude run and jump on the table behind then to get in the picture so I got in it too. I feel like if they all weren't so fucked up that the almost wouldn't like me but I just tried to have fun.

{tagged tatedoll for pic creds} Liked by Seaveydaniel, nora, and 384,928 others Jonahmarais so I just wanted a picture with the cool dude with the cast and some random drunk guy jumped in behind us and then Nora jumped in too

Liked by Seaveydaniel, nora, and 384,928 others
Jonahmarais so I just wanted a picture with the cool dude with the cast and some random drunk guy jumped in behind us and then Nora jumped in too ... anyway no one asked for the explanation

Username1: um okay who is that?
Username2: 😂😂😂😂
Username3: her @ is just nora
Tatedoll: BY FAR THE BEST PICTURE IVE EVER TAKEN
|
Seaveydaniel: definitelyyyyyy
Username4: I love nora 😭😭😭
|
Nora: I love you 🥺😘😘😘
Username4: AHGHHGGHHHHH
Username5: whooo is this bitch whattttt

Ugh school is fucking killing my motivation to do anything