𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔

It was the night August 14th, 1969 and Celestia had been planning for a while to go to Woodstock with her friend Stevie. She couldn't wait to hear all of the bands and people she had danced to in her room for the longest time but she also couldn't wait to escape the house she was in. Her grandparents which she lived with knew nothing about it and Celestia had no intentions on telling them.
Stevie had stayed the night with Celestia , their bags packed with what they needed or just some things they thought could make the trip more fun, ready to set off for the ride to Woodstock for "three days of peace and music".
"I think it's about time to go. You sure you want to ditch your grandparents like this man?" Stevie asked Celestia, concerned for what might happen when they got back.
Celestia started to go off in an angry rant about how she couldn't care less what her grandparents thought of her when her own parents didn't even want her , "besides what if I decide I don't want to come back here" she said.
Stevie tried to calm her down "Ok , but if we planning on making it we better head ou-".
A pebble had hit Celestia's bedroom window lightly. Stevie ran over to it and opened it, there stood the girl's friend Cypress.
She climbed into the room and looked around seeing Celestia and Stevie's bags packed and set on the bed.
"You guys goin somewhere?" Cypress asked, smirking, arms crossed, leaning against the wall, blowing out a puff of smoke from her blunt.
Celestia frowned at Cypress for smoking in her room then stared at Stevie waiting for her to explain where they were going but Stevie and Cypress just started laughing at her.
"Oh my bad, I didn't mention I'm bringing Cypress with us too?" said Stevie jokingly while taking the blunt from Cypress.
Celestia threw a pillow at Stevie knocking the blunt out of her hand and under her breath she whispered "You guys get on my fucking nerves man".
A few minutes later the three of them crawled out of Celestia's bedroom window with no explaination except a note Cece had left to her grandparents that said "Youv'e ignored me in this house, you can ignore me while I'm away too. I hope you're happy with the way you raised your darling granddaughter"
They all jumped into Stevie's van and started off for their long drive to Woodstock, Celestia flipping off her grandparent's house through the vehicle's window as they drove down the driveway.