𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜

Ren had been driving about an hour headed to Woodstock.
His friend Crow was in the back of the van singing songs that he had helped write for their newly formed band called "Breaking Petals".
Ren had slowed his driving to look at a map to try to figure out if he was going the right way, cussing under his breath from aggrivation.
"Those girls, they need help" said Crow quitely.
Ren rolled his eyes and dismissed it thinking Crow was talking to himself.
"Man they need help!" said Crow again hitting the back of Ren's seat.
Ren looked up from his map and sure enough three girls were standing on the side of the road chattering amongst themselves with luggage all around them.
He set the map aside , parked his van next to them, and rolled his window down.
"You ladies need some help here?" Ren asked then turned around and winked at Crow.
Crow got flustered and stuttered something that nobody could make out.
One of the girls walked up to the window.
"Uh yeah man. Our ride broke down and we were headed to Woodstock, we don't know what the hell to do now. I'm Stevie by the way" she said.
Crow spoke up "Oh were headed to Woodstock too and my names Crow, he's Ren"
"Yeah, so you guys want a ride?" asked Ren.
The girls spoke with each other about it while casually glancing back at the boys but eventually loaded up all their stuff and hopped in the van.
The other two girls introduced themselves as Celestia and Cypress.
Cypress and Stevie were in the back talking to Crow as he awkwardly tried to explain how Breaking Petals came to be a band, while Cece sat in the front with Ren.
Celestia and Ren weren't speaking but it was a nice silence and every now and then they would exchange small approving glances at each other.
Crow noticed this, his face turned red and he stopped his conversation with Cypress and Stevie mid sentence then started whispering to himself something that none of them could make out.
The two girls looked at each other confused.
"You good man?" Stevie asked him giving him a concerning look.
Crow stopped his chattering and looked up at them. By this time Ren and Celestia had noticed too and were looking back to see what was happening.
Crow reddened even more and apologized to them all.
Ren gave Crow some assuring words, tried to lighten the vibe and get things back to normal.
Soon everything was back to a good state but Crow would still glance up and keep and eye on Celestia and Ren, making sure they weren't giving off a 𝘵𝘰𝘰 friendly vibe.
Just like that the new group of five had come together and were back on track for their journey to Woodstock.