𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

credit to my girl Loren for helping with this chapter ♥

The group stopped to get some food at Burger King in Monticello, New York.
Pretty much all of them were tired by now because they had been driving for hours.
They all slowly got out of the van , even Lizardo who Crow had hid inside of his shirt pocket.
Crow put out his hand to Ren and then the other to Celestia , Ren let out a slight chuckle at Crow then put out his pinky and Celestia caught on and did the same and they were all three linked together with a pinky hand hold.
Stevie and Cypress started snickering at them but Ren not wanting them to hurt Crow's feelings said somewhat sarcastically "Come on man, you guys are missing out. Sure you dont want to join our little thing we got going here?"
"We're good" Cypress and Stevie both said then laughed.
"Wait! Before we go inside I want to pick some of these flowers" Celestia said while pointing at some wild sunflowers growing near the road.
She let go of Crow's pinky and walked twords the flowers, but Crow didn't let go of Ren's.
Cypress and Stevie followed Celestia and they collected a few flowers each then headed back.
Celestia was in the middle of explaining how she wanted to make flower crowns for everyone with the flowers when a few teenage boys drove past Ren and Crow.
"Well well well , looks like we got a couple of damn gays in our town" the boy in the passengers seat said.
"WHAT NO!" Ren jerked his hand away from Crow's.
Crow started flushing and backed away.
"Come on guys lets just go inside" said Stevie trying to avoid conflict or a fight.
"No! Crow, man, tell them we aren't like that." said Ren.
Crow just looked up at Ren and stuttered.
"Forget it Ren lets just go" Stevie said again grabbing his arm and leading him and everyone else inside.
Crow looked back to see the boys in the car.
One spit out the car window at him , then they drove away.
Once they were all inside Ren confronted Crow "Man why didn't you say anything out there?"
Crow was silent for a few seconds then quietly said "Hey guys, I'll be right back I gotta go to the bathroom."
Once Crow had ran to the bathroom he locked himself in one of the stalls , took lizardo out of his pocket, and started crying.
He knew Ren didn't mean anything by what he said, besides he didn't even know Crow had feelings for him, but it still hurt.
It was something he had never felt before.
It was like butterflies but in a bad way .
He felt love but also a sickening nausea which came with knowing that Ren would never want him.
Crow wiped his final tears away and took a few deep breaths.
"Come on buddy we got some people waiting for us" he said to Lizardo then put the little gecko back in his pocket.
Crow washed his face then stepped out of the bathroom , Celestia waved at him from the table they were all sitting at.
He went and joined his friends hoping the whole incident could be forgotten, besides there were bigger , happier things to think about.
Woodstock 69.