Intro

QUINN O'REILLY is a glorified nerd. She's at her best when surrounded by monitors, keeping tabs on every inch of the Agency's black-ops operations. No one does better intelligence work than Agent O'Reilly, and it shows on record of her busts. 

CAMERON KENT is the Agency's best special ops agent, and the primary partner to Agent Quinn. She's at her best in an evening dress, paired with five different holsters. No one does better undercover sleuthing than Special Agent Kent. Yet, Kent is also missing, having vanished in the middle of a critical undercover mission. 

No one (presumed alive) knows more about the mission than O'Reilly. No one (presumed alive) knows more about Cameron Kent, either. Quinn knows she's the Agency's best bet at finding their poster-child agent before it's too late, and the entire operation is exposed. Of course, she won't go blindly into the field without protection. 

GAVIN LOCKE is the premier hitman of the Agency. According to Quinn, he's just a scowling hothead with a tendency of reaching for guns instead of words. To Gavin, Quinn's just a naive blockhead who couldn't hack into some social skills even if she had a key. 

From the glitz and glamour of Venice to the dark alleyways of London — it's up to this unlikely pairing to track down Agent Kent before it's too late.

――――――

HELLO, RECRUIT. 

Welcome. This wonderful project will be my contribution to NaNoWriMo 2019. I hope you will enjoy following Quinn, Gavin and the gang on all of their adventures (and misadventures) this fall. 

SO, UPDATES?

Will happen every WEDNESDAY + FRIDAY + SUNDAY. As NaNo is all about writing an entire novel within November (if possible) I'm going to be writing between these days and updating at the same time. It's going to be hectic, but fun. 

The first chapters will be released WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30th. After that, we're rolling baby. 

Enjoy. 

xo, cleo