Knife to see you!!!

The frisk's mansion location at the anti-void because there few frisk hate void very much . This time you guy's will meet the frisk's , chara's and sanses. Now let the fun begin!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* In the main living room there a grumpy frisk named switch from underswap run after undertale frisk *

Slaughter : * just arrive to living and see switch try to catch after frisk * ...what happen here?

Core : Frisk ate her pie again and switch got angry about it.

Drawing : and now they make a mess * she said continue draw something involved ink wear girly stuff *

Sleepy : * walk to living with tired eyes *  can someone make switch and frisk shut up?  I want to sleep for god sake!!  * she said in anger *

Dustly :* stop play card's with insanity and look to sleepy * Go ask grisk or natural....* she went back to play and mutter * I going win this undyne please be quiet

Sleepy : thank * she walk to kitchen search for grisk *

Insanity :*  look to dustly * did undyne cheer for you again? 

Dustly : *nod * she did and I determined to win this game

Insanity : well me too dustly.

" BANG " " BOOM " BANG " " BOOM "

Frisk and switch :* lay on floor beat up * @-@

Soulless : * she just give frisk and switch a emotionless stare * please be quiet.  You two so loud and it disturb me from doing my works.

Swish : look like sleepy ask soulless instead of grisk

Echo : can't really blame her. Those two been to loud.

Ace : you right and I was drink a coffee and those two ran over cause my coffee splash to terror

Terror : ..i was lucky enough that your coffee was not hot . If not I have to be in my bed and ever or over have to heal me .

Over : it those two alright?

Ever : I hope soulless did not hit them too hard.

Mercy : please don't beat them to hard soulless * she said softly *

Shifty : * walk out the kitchen carry tray of pie and cake with cups of  tea * now, now everyone clam down

Aisk : * walk out the kitchen help shifty some pie and tea * she right now let have tea with pie or cake everyone * she said with smile on her face *

Pop :* put her book done and help shifty put the foods on the table * your pie smell delicious shifty and you too aisk!!

Aisk and shifty :* smile and giggle * you praise me / us too much pop/ little lollipop

Gzisk : but it true thought * she said float while read a book "how to kill someone with cruelty " *

Galaxy : she right and I can wait to eat your pie!

Code : hey, guy's did know where my tablet of code go? 

The girl's : Nope/ I don't know

Nat :* swim in pool of chocolate *
------------------------------------

Balance :*sulk that her stack of chocolate suddenly disappear * my chocolate

Gass :* joke with decode *

Decode :*laugh and talk with Gass*

Slay/sane :* talk with chocolate and sweet *

Chocolate and sweet:* talk with slay / sane*

Chara and Chaos : *play trowing knifes *

Alara and Star :* telling their live story *

------------------------------------------------------

" BANG" "BANG" "BANG " "BANG"

Sound of gun shooting very loud company with sound of insane laugh.

" COME BACK HERE YOU SH*TTY IDIOTS! " Gun shout in anger run after sniper and drive/101 while shoot bullet to them.

Drive/ 101 and sniper :* ran away from Gun with grin on their face *

Void :* sigh* why now ?*he drink cup of coffee *

Price : * lazy on couch * nah, ignore them. It time for us to lazy  !!
------------------------------------------------------

Tasha :*in her room have a fever * why can this mansion have a peace and quite  〒_〒

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well this chapter is how everyone doing and how disaster they bring here. Look like Tasha catch a fever because of them. Nat swim in pool of chocolate but where she get all chocolate from?. I hope you guys love the chapter bye!.