Lol hosts got dare !!!

I hope you guy's enjoy this short chapter!!
------------------------------------------------------

~ in main living room ~

You can see all frisk doing their own thing like read, playing, prank and sleep. Of course their always chaos to broke the peace.

"slash " " BOOM " "BANG " CLASH "
nat: *she sigh and check the box see one ask and one dare * I have bad new and good new which you want first Tasha?

Tasha : ......good new?

Nat : alright, the good new is we have ask from our friend AP .

Tasha: oh, good!!

Nat : bad new we go dare from our beloved sadist friend hyksos yay!!!

Tasha : ...did you say hyksos?

Nat : yeah, why?

Tasha : we going be torture by his dare that for sure.

Nat : so want me to prepare funeral ready for us?

Tasha : yeah and make it fast

Nat : alright captain!!

Soulless :....morons * she mutter and continue read books *

Grisk : agree.. * she mutter and continue drink her tea *

Slaughter :*she just stare to Tasha and Nat for while and go back sharping her knife *

Sleepy :*she nod and wonder why she have to be here too * agree

Nat : OK, enough joking around now let see what dare our guess give us!!

Tasha : I hope it not fighting * she mutter softy *

Nat : oh, it from our creator wattapad sister!!!  PotatNoob_XD

Tasha : for your answer it alright and tired take care disaster by insane frisks

Nat : I have fun and it can be bit messy sometime in here! 

Soulless : annoying and excite I guess?  * she said with monotone voice and went back to read *

Grisk : it peaceful and give me break from Diamond star sanses

Sleepy : it can be annoyed here but it peaceful and we don't have to fight someone for while.

Insanity : it fun and I can cause chaos with freedom!!! * she insanely giggle *

Dustly/ Asher : it alright here aside being annoyed by insanity that it . * she said softly with smile *

Code  : it alright here ....* she said with fake smile *

Frisk : I'm comfortable here and I finally taste a real freedom and free from Them . *she with hatred but quickly back to normal and cuddle with switch and mercy *

Switch : I could agree more with frisk * she giggle *

Mercy : *she nod and stutter * me too

Core Frisk: I like it here and I can't really see everything in here because Nat and Tasha block my visions. * she said with shrug *

Drawing frisk : I love this place and they good friends to me!

Pop : my opinion same with my rad buddy here yo!!! 

Ace: * she said shyly * I really love this place and ..um.. * she suddenly blush remember a something * never mind

Terror : this place is safer and I take Eliza with here too.  Most is frisk love here and it keep us from danger.