Nat the Nut woman

Thank for my friends and wattpad sibling's for give me ask and dare!
Sorry that I don't update for while guy's!. dat_derpy_potat and Hyksos2001
------------------------------------------------------

Nat : * she look to the title and gasp in anger * HOW DARE YOU!!!

tasha :* she look to title and laugh * Bella must annoyed about something if she put that kind of title * she laugh to Nat who pout in anger *

Soulless : * she look amuse and stare to Nat who pout and glare in anger *

Code : * she give a sly smile * what that really a good title

Nat : it not!

Tasha : now, Now everyone we need to do our dare and ask now!

Nat : fine.

Tasha : oh, it from our creator friend KewllyGirl100

Nat : ....should we accept accept the dare?

Tasha : let just prank one of bad sanses instead!

Nat : let go!!!

Tasha and Nat what ninja clothes and jump to the portal while all frisk in living just smile, laugh, deadpan and not amuse.

Soulless : at least Nat can get her anger on bad SANDses .

------------------------------------------------------

Chocolate's fall on balance and decode. They look at each other ' Oh No '.

All chara expect few jump to chocolate and start to fight each other for chocolate like manic.

Balance : * she stare to Kwelly with deadpan * you really got to start the fight!

Decode : of course they are * she dodge knifes coming to her * they love chocolate to much!!!

Chocolate : * she hide with behind balance * scary!

------------------------------------------------------

Tasha and Nat fall through portal laugh and tear on their face while they have bruise on their body.

" WHERE IS KILLER KNIFE!!! "
" STABBY STABBY!! "
" KILLER THAT IS MY SWORD NOT YOUR KNIFE!!!! "
" KILLER!!!!! "

Nat close the portal while giggle without no stop. Tasha throw all knife to Star sanses home with no evidence it was her.

Tasha : that so much fun!

Nat :you right and did You See how piss nightmare were!

Soulless : you two still have ask or dare you know