Chicken dance!!!

Thank you for give me dare and ask everyone now let get start to the chapter!!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Nat: welcome back everyone to our ask or dare!

Tasha: we happy that you guy's love this book!

Nat : * she look to title * but why the title is chicken dance?

Tasha :* she give a smile * you will know soon Nat!

Nat : if you says so now let get to tg3 dare or ask!

Tasha : we got this from KewllyGirl100 and-

Nat : drawing already suffer with your idea dear!!! * she give a evil smile and point to behind her *

Core : * she drink juice while use drawing as leg chair * this why don't prank me anymore draw!  * she giggle *

Drawing : shut up * she blush in anger and embarrassed because force to wear maid dress too * I hate you!

Core : love you too draw!

Nat : see I force her wear that too!  * she smirk *

Tasha : drawing sure hate that dress * she giggle *

Nat :now to our next dare or ask!

Tasha : ah, it from Hyksos2001

Soulless : * she give a empty chuckle * a nightmare? What a amuse joke you have Nightmare bear

Sleepy: * she smile and giggle * it really funny I'm right girl's?

Slaughter : yes, sleepy

Insanity : hey,just because we insane dont mean we need to go to that d*mn place!!! =)

Dustly : for your information only few of us can have nightmare and the rest rarely have nightmare. * she said softly but her eye show a red glow before it gone *

Grisk : yes, we are insane but we insane in different choice and path.

Code : she right

The rest : * nod, smile or frown*