62

Taehyung got up from the couch, turning off his phone and going through his "special bag", smiling a little bit at the contents inside. He took the bag and went to the bathroom, seeing his and Jeongguk's bedroom door closed. Taehyung knew the younger was probably taking a nap and he smirked because he wouldn't be asleep for long (if he was asleep).

He closed the bathroom door and started to remove his clothes, turning on the shower and proceeding to wash his face and body. Taehyung started playing with the bubbles coming from his shampoo and giggled as he blew it off his nose before washing off his hair.

After his quick shower, he opened up the bag and removed four items and placed them on the counter. "I think he'll like his little surprise and hopefully I'll get eaten out after this!" Taehyung whispered to himself.

He put on the purple colored lace panties he had bought a while ago but never used, only bringing them up to his mid thigh. Taehyung reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube and opened it, pouring enough over his fingers and slowly brushing against his entrance.

He gasped lightly, the cold substance exciting him even more. He circled his rim before pressing his finger in, letting out a low moan at the intrusion and he started to finger himself while biting his other hand to muffle his moans.

After a few minutes, he added the second and third finger, opening himself up and letting out puffs of breath and small whimpers. He took his fingers out and got the buttplug, coating it in lube before slowly sliding it into himself.

He sucked in a breath once it was all the way inside, only having the heart part of the buttplug sticking out. Taehyung pulled the panties the rest of the way up his thighs and put on the purple skirt and fishnet leggins.

Taehyung gathered his dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper they had put in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom and into his and Jeongguk's room. Jeongguk wasn't asleep, or at least he wasn't now, as he just boredly scrolled through whatever social media he was on.

Taehyung smirked because Jeongguk didn't see the older in th room yet and decided to mess with him a little. "Ggukie, I cut my leg! Does it look really bad?" That got Jeongguk to look up instantly and his jaw dropped at the sight.

"What's allㅡ" Jeongguk started, and Taehyung crawled over onto the bed and sat down on Jeongguk's thighs on top of the blanket.

"This? Just a little present for you, ggukie! Cause you're my big and strong boyfriend and you promised me an ass eating and I WILL get my ass eaten today..." Taehyung said, while running his hands down Jeongguk's arms and to the bottom of his shirt.  "Maybe a little more too..?"

Jeongguk's mouth opened and closed, his eyes wide, cheeks pink, and the tip of his ears red. "This is a surprise for me..?" He gulped and slowly brought his hands to Taehyung's thighs, caressing his smooth skin.

Taehyung nodded and bit his lip, looking down at Jeongguk with hooded eyes. "Mhm, all for you." Jeongguk chuckled and grabbed onto taehyung's thighs, his fingers causing little red marks to appear.

Taehyung gasps softly at the action, and Jeongguk leans up to start making Taehyung's exposed neck.

"Gguk-ah, I-I'm alsoㅡmmㅡI also h-have a butt plug i-in to.." Taehyung slowly started grinding himself against Jeongguk's lower stomach, moving himself to be sitting right on top of Jeongguk's dick.

"Is that so?" Jeongguk growled out, moving one hand behind Taehyung's ass to find the buttplug and pushed it in a little further.

Taehyung let out a whimper, his hands clutching the fabric of Jeongguk's shirt. "Ggukieㅡ"