New books and PATREON!

MINE, ALWAYS - book 3

Description: Harry and Thea think they have escaped from the ghosts of their pasts and left behind all the drama and sorrows. But every ending is a new beginning. Who would've thought it would begin with another funeral?

Recurring characters: Harry Styles, Thea Emerson, Isaac Skye, Emilia Styles.

Update: Wednesday every two weeks, 1 pm GMT. And Friday of the week before on Patreon (see announcement below).

First chapter - "Blast from the Past": Dec 13, 2019 (Patreon) and Dec 18, 2019 (Tumblr + Wattpad).

~~~

THE CONMAN AND THE MAID - New series!

Description: Reyna is a princess and Harry is a prisoner in her castle. With his help, she escapes from her arranged marriage and her father's rotten kingdom in search of a happy ending, if there is one.

Recurring characters: Harry Styles, Reyna Callisto.

Update: Wednesday every two weeks, 1 pm GMT. And Friday of the week before on Patreon (see announcement below).

First chapter - "The Princess": Dec 6, 2019 (Patreon) and Dec 11, 2019 (Tumblr + Wattpad).

~~~

ABOUT MY PATREON!

Hello, it's Allie here!

As you might already know, I write a lot, almost everyday. But lately, I haven't been able to write as much as I used to because Iife hasn't been so kind to a broke college student like me.

Some of you have encouraged me to join Patreon, and I was reluctant at first because I'd never thought about making money from my writings. But then I realized, by asking for your help, I could write a lot more and get the chapters and blurbs out quicker for you guys.

From now on, I will share both versions (self-insert and original character) of the third MG book and TCTM, blurbs + characters' Instagram posts (MG and Flatmate, yes you'll be seeing our babies again), one shots, and exclusive content with those who sign up for my Patreon (link in my profile)! Everything except for the exclusive content will be posted on Tumblr a few days later. So if you cannot sign up, it's okay. You will still be able to read the stories and catch up with your favorite characters. :)

P/S: Two new blurbs are now available on Patreon. I will post them on Tumblr a few days later.

~~~

In case you're wondering...

What is the new update schedule?

Patreon: New chapter on Friday. Blurbs, Instagram posts, one shots and exclusive content will be posted randomly.

Tumblr + Wattpad: New chapter on Wednesday (after the Patreon update). Blurbs, Instagram posts, one shots will be posted on Tumblr 2 days later than on Patreon. No exclusive content.

The series will be updated biweekly. For example, if this week you get a MG chapter, next week you'll get a TCTM chapter. I have to do this because I'm so busy now I cannot handle posting 2 chapters per week. I'm very sorry! 😭 But don't worry, I'll post more blurbs and Instagram posts!

.

How does Patreon work? Patreon will process your membership payment right away, and on the 1st of each month thereafter. 

"Early Access" - $2/month - You will get early access to chapters, blurbs, one shots, Instagram posts!  This does NOT include exclusive content.

"Full Access" - $5/month - You will get early access to chapters, blurbs, one shots, Instagram posts AND exclusive content that I won't post on Tumblr or Wattpad!

~~~

Thank you so much for your love and support!