A One Night Stand

*Sarah's POV*

'The night was dragging on. I was waiting on Holland to get home. I was nervous because I didn't know if she was still mad at me, when she's mad at me she gives me the silent treatment and it sends my anxiety through the roof, it also makes the night very long. All we do lately is fight and I feel like I'm more alone now than ever.'

'I heard the door open, my head shot up and my heart rate picked. Holland walked through the door.'

Hi honey!!

'She ignored me and walked into the bedroom. I felt my heart shatter.'

'I went in there trying to cuddle up to her but she kept moving away from me. I sighed in defeat, got up and made my way back to the living room.'

'After an hour of crying I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text message from Jessica.'

Hey are you free tonight?

'I felt my heart skip a beat.'

Yeah I am.

Would you maybe want to grab a late dinner with me? -Jessica

'I felt my heart flutter.'

I would love too!!

'She texted me the address to meet her at.'

'It's been so long since I seen Jessica. I never get to see any of my female friends because it makes Holland uncomfortable. I mean Holland did ruin my friendship with Lily. My heart automatically sunk at the thought of Lily. I truly miss her and the rest of the girls. I know if Holland knew that I was going out with Jessica tonight she would be pissed; but I don't care. I mean she's not talking to me anyways, plus I miss Jessica dearly.'

'I waved my short blonde hair. I put on a white button up shirt with the buttons halfway undone, a black blazer, black dress pants and some res lipstick to top

'I left early and I sat in the restaurant nervously staring at my glass of wine while waiting on Jessica.'

'A few moments later I heard footsteps approaching. My head shot up and it was Jessica!! She looked stunning!! She had on a black dress, with black see through gloves, heels. Her hair was slightly curled and she wore bright red lipstick. She looked absolutely mesmerizing.'

"Sarah!!!"

"Sarah!!!"

'She said smiling as she came towards me with opens arms.'

'I got up and embraced her. As soon as our bodies touched I felt a jolt of electricity go through me. I got a whiff of her natural scent and I almost melted. She smelt like strawberries with a mixture of honey. She always smelt so good.'

"So how have you been?"

I've been okay.

'She knew I was lying; but didn't press for any more information.'