Part 14

I tried my best not to freak out but who wouldn't? They took them one by one the kept switching them out. Except for me, no one touched me "Are you guys ok? Please tell me they didn't hurt you" I said in a panic but they kept silence. I knew I couldn't do this by myself but I am a part wolf I have that full form, Queen and there is my human form. I turned into my white wolf...It felt the weird low vision and walking on four than two. I walked in circles trying to figure about a plan until they came to my cage "She is ready" The person said, they chained me up...The heavy chains made my head drop, my legs felt weak I can only walk straight I couldn't even look behind me since that how heavy the chains are.

They chained me to the hooks in this stable like thing. It is the most scary thing I have been in I can feel the reaper closing in on me but I felt safe when my eyes met with another wolf....The Interior Alaskan wolf it looks like Asher but way different. The wolf came closer to me with each step it took the more safer I felt. I just wish who this is" Reveal your self Wolf" The unknown snarled as he sniffed me" I can't...Iron" I growled, No one tells me what to do anymore. The wolf attempted to bite me he only took fur off, I banged into the wooden barrier. A masked person came to take the Iron ropes and Cuffs off.
I jumped off the table snarling at the unknown wolf. "Reveal yourself!" I growled I was more defence since Nike was on the way. The unknown wolf stood his ground "You do not tell me what to do" The unknown wolf snapped back biting at the air. I felt there presence before I just couldn't figure where" Who are you"I asked coming near to unknown but with every step I took it with caution "It hasn't been that long since you betrayed me" The unknown snarled tackling me,pinning me to the ground. I growled at the wolf trying to bite, or shove it off but the wolf is was stronger than me. "I want to know your name! Obey me and Reveal yourself!" I snapped managing to pin the wolf down I had the perfect spot to kill the wolf right then and there until the doors burst opened.
"Wait!" Some girl called
"Don't! Her life is linked to- -" Another girl called but getting cut off" Kai's! He is awake he is finally Awake!" The boy said.
I got off of him" what do you mean Finally?" I questioned going back into my human form pinning the boy—Ace to the wall. "Think to the very first fight you guys had? Remember?  The day you got here. The second one like most couples they have but  when he found out your pass he snapped and when on a killing spree on the over world and again when he find out you had kids but that wasn't Kai." Ace said but the time he was finished he was out of breathe. I looked at the wolf" Who are you?" I asked going on my knees to the wolf. The wolf turned to revel the most mythical looking girl I ever saw. Long pale blue and purple hair, she was wearing high waisted black ripped jeans and a Black ripped shirt paired with combat boots and some short opened fingered gloves. "Help me"She whispered barley, as I looked closer at her she looked like she came from a fight. Neck bleeding, maybe something hit her head there is two spots that are bleeding. She cried for help but before I
could help her, she turned back into her wolf form, so did I " follow" I nudged her as I lead her to the medic's.

Hours later

I sat with her for hours. I tried talking to her while she was human but only whimpers so we sat in silence until she regain enough strength to talk. She sat up her legs fell off the table, swinging around," You don't remember me?" She questioned" It has been a long time Kody since you know you killed my family in front of me" she said leaping off the table "Avery?" I said "I never meant to please know that I was forced it was yours or my babies" I added trying to touch her but, she flinched away. She stared at me, her Amber eyes felt like they were looking at my soul. "Your babies?" She questioned jumping back on the table "Asher and Ember, I was pregnant with Ember when they forced me to do it" I said looking at her with sorrow in my eyes " Ugh dammit! I was going to kill you but you have children Im not doing to do what you did to me and my brother" Avery pouted "Easy there Avery" Her brother said—Mason— "Quinn? Its Dakota now?" He asked me, I got up to walk closer to him "Mason?" I said I couldn't believe it he never hated me for what I did like his sister, He knew I was forced "Did you forget she is the one who killed them!" Avery shoved him but his eyes were focused on me" I forgave her...You should too they were bad people Ava" He slightly shoved her out if his away "You are pregnant? Again?" He asked holding me "Yeah, baby girl Nike...No father" I said looking up at him "No father?"He asked signalling Avery out of the room. I nodded. He lifted me on the table "Died?" He said putting his hand on my thigh. I shook my head "Just no father?"He said confused " Kai is  Nike and Ember and Asher's father" I said flinching away "What about...Jordan?" His hand creeped up to my waist "Jordan is not here" I said trying to get away from his grip but it was no use his grip tighten around my waist pulling me closer "You left her?"He whispered in my ear "Jordan was never my child! She was never alive!" I raised my voice. She was never here, I never had her it was only three never four. Mason left me alone—All alone— for hours it felt like sitting in my own guilt, of all that killing, those families I destroyed, the lives I took without a second thought. All those crimes I committed and others paid the price for me. It was never my doing I never wanted to do any of it.

"Dakota! Kody!"Someone yelled.
"Where are you!"A another yelled.
"Dammit Kody!!" A male
Voice yelled, not any male but—Kai yelled. "In here!"I yelled and started to bang on the door. I cried in joy and fear when the door went flying open. They were all standing there Kai, Ace, Leona, Lilith, And Jace holding the kids they were all covered in blood. They looked broken like they have been mind-Slaves like me when I can to go on that killing spree. What if they were on one?

Sorry for late update Since I usually post on Monday's