Part 16

Kai looked like he was trying to speak up but couldn't he was stuttering so bad that his whole body started to shake. "Kai? What is happening?" I said trying to touch his arm but he flinched away "Don't". He said emotionless but his face told a different story he was scared, His eyes watered looking down at his own hand with a knife that is covered in the blood rose to about his throat "I can't s-stop it...I-I-I'm sorry Kody...I love you"Kai started cutting his own throat. I screamed in pain catching him before he hit the ground. I watched him choke on his own blood I was so helpless, the others had just been freed out of their control and made a circle around Kai's lifeless body.
"No...Brother...Please" Ace whimpered tears streamed down all of our faces "Please Kai come back to me I can't do this alone" I cried shaking my head. "This is not how it ends," I said barely and kissing him one last time.

We returned home. Ace carried his body to our bedroom. As I locked the door right behind them, I started to rip our room apart crying and screaming the whole kingdom probably heard that the King is dead. I screamed at the thought of a new King then cried I couldn't think straight. We just got things but to normal with Nike on the way...The children have no father again!

I went looking for the kids as someone took care of Kai for me. I found them in the arena playing I only smiled at their innocents and pureness. They don't even know they just lost their own father in front of them. "Sorry for your lost" A whisper in my ear. I jumped up only to see Atlas "Why the hell are you here?"I questioned calling the kids to my side "Thought you wanted revenge on Avery and Mason" He gave a grin "I'm not like that anymore" I crossed my arms "Want a drink? Its whiskey" He handed me a flask, I took it thinking nothing of it like what could go wrong only me being a mind-Slave again. "Thanks" I handed back the flask and told the kids to go explore. "How you feel?" He asked with a smile "Amazing" I answered " There is no reason to be sad" I added. He smiled and handing me a paper "Write what I tell you too" He handed me a pen, I nodded " Leona, I have to go for a while, I can handle being here since Kai's death for my leave you are the Queen and Ace is the King till I return— If I return. Love Dakota" He said I handing the paperback and off my knees. He tied it to a pigeon and it flew to Leona.

As we teleported out of this place. "Who is Kai?" I asked holding his arm as we walked "He was your boyfriend till he died" He said. I was going to
say more but he signaled to shut up. We walked in silence until we came to an abandoned factory. As we walked in people were sitting around small fires, the windows were boarded up, some bricks crumbling to the floor, And since the fires were the only light source it was...Gloomy.   People started to notice us and beginning to cheer. "You did it Atlas," one guy said patting him on the back. I just shook it off like it was nothing. He pushed me into a room with people on their knees and with gags in their mouths, tied up "Kill em" He whispered giving me a weapon a knife—My knife—. I did what he asked I killed them and enjoyed it. I didn't even want to do it but I did it anyway. I went to an empty room and I just wanted to scream but nothing came out only whimpers, when I saw pictures of my family back in the underworld I finally remember who is Kai—I loved him and its gone. But still no feelings just emptiness and loneliness. I'm a slave to him again I can't believe I allowed him. I covered my mouth as tears streamed down my face as I saw:
Asher Prez 2011-2019
Ember Prez 2010-2019
Kai 1995-2019
Jace Prez 1998-2019

My whole family is dead- not whole still have Nike but for how long until Atlas finds out. Knock Knock "Atlas?" I called I only got a sound from him. I quickly wiped my tears away and started to rub my eyes to make it seem I just woke up. I turned the golden doorknob and he walked right it" Are they really dead?" as I looked at their graves " You remember?" He forced me to look at him. I kept quiet he grabbed my throat" Answer me" He demanded "Yes " I blurted out. focusing on him. He shoved me away and walked off I sat him that room for hours but it felt like years, the blank walls and the broken floorboards. 

He walked back in "No only Kai's... But you will be with him soon" He said giving me an evil grin Fear took over I jumped back into the corner "I loved him" I said sobbing " You took him away from me!" I got up and shoved him to the wall, I wasn't in control "C'mon baby don't do this" He said I can hear his fear just as I realized I had my knife to his throat. Every time he moved I shoved back to his place. " You took everything from me! My life. My people. My family" I stuck my knife into the wall beside his face. He actually had emotion for one second...Sorrow.  When does he ever feel? The door slammed open "Kody! Don't!" Leona yelled, "Atlas, Please brother" Leona added, as a looked over, I was in his grip I felt the knife to my throat" Do it!" I exclaimed.

I can feel Leona's eyes on me in disappointment, "Atlas, Please" She cried out "I'm Sorry Leo" I said crying "Fine Leona" He said but he was too late, I took the knife and did it all by my self. "No you stupid girl" Atlas said catching me. Leona ran to us trying to keep the blood inside " What do you mean Stupid?" Leona shoved him "Who every runs the underworld, runs the whole world! I gave that spot to you and Ace! It was going to be me and her!" He screamed.  

I blacked out I was dead. I ran to Kai sitting down in my spot. He was disappointed to see me but happy. 

Hoped you enjoyed it. This book is finished but there is a longer and better book coming out soon and when it's published it's finished.