Everything

Zeta finally said yes. Reuniting with her soulmate had thawed her heart. Sometime after the events of Eagle Island, birds, pigs, and eagles gathered together to celebrate everything being peaceful again, and the marriage of Mighty Eagle and Zeta. Red was asked to officiate the ceremony. She was skeptical about the idea of celebrating the marriage of someone who tried to destroy her home... but Chuck convinced her and said, "Who doesn't love a wedding?"

"Oh, Terence!" Matilda said excitedly. "This is like our wedding, but expensive!"

Debbie looked adorable sprinkling flowers down the aisle. Zeta was finally getting the wedding she deserved. And Red had a pink lotus flower tucked in her head feathers, which made her plumage appear brighter in color. Leonard couldn't stop staring, and that just made her blush. One could see it if her feathers weren't already red.

"Ladies and gentlemen, birds and pigs, we are gathered here today... because of these two characters," Red recited as she stood behind the bride and groom. "Not only because they are being joined in holy matrimony, but also because one of them tried to destroy our islands for her own selfish reasons. Guess who."

Zeta blushed and giggled like it was no big deal.

"It's such a beautiful wedding!" Chuck cried.

"It really is!" Steve the frozen eagle agreed, shedding an icy tear. Well, either that, or he was starting to melt.

Red went on. "But Mighty Eagle swooped in at the last second, and got all the credit for stopping her."

"Yes you did, baby," Zeta cooed proudly.

Silver motioned for Red to wrap up the barbed comments. She had to let it go.

"I now pronounce you eagle and husband. You may now kiss the-"

"Come here!" Zeta beat Red to the punch. She bent Mighty Eagle backward and kissed him like there was no tomorrow... and then some. Everyone stared at them in shock and mothers had to block their children's eyes.

"Alright!" Leonard whooped. "Get 'em, Mighty Eagle- Whoa, that is disgusting!"

"Go, Zeta! Go, Dad!" Debbie cheered.

Ding-ding-ding!

"Attention!" Matilda announced, tapping her glass. "Attention, everybody! Eyes on me! Hi! Hi, look up here! I would like to propose a toast to the bird who made all of this possible... Our hero, Red! Give it up for Red!"

The crowd chanted Red's name as Vivi and Sam-Sam jumped up and down.

"You're a hero, Red!" Zoe cheered as her parents held her and three eggs in their arms. Everyone else seemed to agree, they picked Red up and carried her to a stage.

Once Red got back on her feet, she saw Silver in the back of the crowd, carrying a backpack. She saluted her, and Red was about to return it, but Chuck grabbed her shoulders.

"Looks like they still love you, Red," he whispered, and ran back to the crowd.

Red decided this called for a speech. "Okay, well, you know, I'm, um... I'm honored, everybody. I, uh, really. I am, and I just, um..."