Chapter Three

Error's POV

I was extremely tired after they left, before I knew it i began to doze off..

Dream Starting . . .

.

.

.

I looked around to study my surroundings. It was the same field as before, you've got to be kidding me.... I looked around and heard the voices of children, which I now have come to recognize as my own and....strangely enough....Ink's. This was probably the most frustrating dream I had ever had, considering I don't have any childhood memories..and this is all just extremely weird. I approached the voices once more, Deja Vu much? The small Ink was drawing a picture with colored pencils. The small version of me was messing with their strings, trying to untangle them from their fingers. I watched and kind of glared at the small Ink. The small Ink got up excitedly, " Error Error! look! look! it's us!" He proudly held up his picture displaying a semi poorly drawn picture of what was supposed to be the two children. I see, even as kid he still sucked at art.." I hate it." the other responded. The Ink's eyes turned to a green square and a yellow exclamation point. " Oh come on, give me a break, i'm still learning." He said with a almost pouting face. The Error rolled his eyes and went back to his strings, " oh that reminds me..." he said casually. The Ink's expression brightened " yeah?" he said with excitement. The Error pulled out a blue jacket from behind him that had been hidden in the semi tall green grass. " This is for you.." The kid picked it up happily. " Thank you so much!" he said while hugging the jacket. I was getting bored, obviously the attitude was me...but this was way to cheesy for me. I began to walk away. " I'm glad you like it." " Does this mean you're actually going to keep your promise?!" I turned around curiously, what promise? " Of course, I wouldn't break a promise like that, especially since I really do l-" 

.

.

.

...Dream End

I woke up with a start. Dammit, I didn't get to hear that all the way through. I mentally cursed myself. Nightmare was sitting to my right on the couch and gave me a worried look. " Just a dream.." I said. Nightmare leaned in to embrace me. " Any news?" I said, " nobody has returned yet, i'm sure they'll be here soon however.". I sighed " alright then..." I said casually.

No One's POV

 A portal opened and Dust, Killer, and Horror stepped through. Nightmare quickly retreated to his side of the couch. However it was already to late and obvious, Dust and Horror remained calm while Killer silently giggled to himself. Killer and Cross were always the weird ones in the group...well.....weirder. Nightmare cleared his throat " Any reports or information?" he said seriously. " We think we may have found where Ink is located." Horror spoke up. Dust looked around. " Hey has anyone seen Cross?"