Chapter Five

Error's POV

I watched as everyone else went through the portal, I took a pause. Do I really want to do this?.. I thought to myself. I let out a small chuckle, heh did you hear that? the god of destruction is afraid of meeting one person. I chuckled darkly and shook my head. Pathetic. I looked back at the portal, hesitant to go in, but before I could step closer, Nightmare came back through. " You alright." he asked while still halfway in the portal, I didn't respond. This had Nightmare's full attention, because he was now fully out of the portal. " You...don't have to come." he said stepping closer. " No. I should, I shouldn't be afrai- I mean hesitant to meet him again, after all....i'm not doing this for me....i'm doing it for Radier." I said with a slight irritation I had not known I had. Nightmare raised his non existent brow, "you sure?" he questioned again. I was very conflicted, so many emotions, and the worst part, I knew he felt it too. " look..." he said trailing off, a tentacle curled around my shoulder, " ..it probably won't be a big deal if you decide to stay back, besides, it may reduce a chance of Ink trying something..." he spoke, his icy blue eye stared back at my own mitch matched eyes. I let out a sigh, I knew he was just trying to make me feel better about staying back...whether I was there or not Ink would try something, after all, Nightmare and his group did give him a beating most would never forget, it was a true miracle that I never ran into him.. I rolled my eyes " fine." Nightmare grinned, " great, me and the group will see if we can find him and 'talk'". "Don't do anything drastic, we need him in one piece, helping or not, he still controls the balance with me..". Nightmare's smile wavered before returning to his neutral face of displeasure " fine. see you in a bit." a tentacles stroked my cheek before he walked off and through the portal. I watched it close and sighed. " I hope I didn't let them down.." I muttered. I sat back down on one of the sofa chairs, which despite being in a house with constant fighting, had very few damages, unlike a lot of the furniture, hell, one week Dust and Horror had been fighting, really bad, and Nightmare, being fed up with it, kept throwing them at random objects, they had to fix so many walls, even replace an entire sofa because he sent the two sailing into the old one, completely breaking it into about 5 pieces in total. I leaned back into the chair and closed my eyes. This is a mess. I can't believe I let it happen, I was right there.....how could I let him fall like that.. My brain began doing what it does best, insulting and guilt shaming me.

Moron!

Your a terrible parent!

It's *You're you dumbass.

Monster!

Coward!

You can't even save your own kid! 

Pathetic!

......

.....

You did it on purpose!

I began to cry, something I didn't do often apart from recently. " I would never do such a thing!" I said with a tone of tears and anger

Liar!

Murderer!

Don't lie to yourself!

HEARTLESS

" StoP"

You killed him!

He could be dead!

MONSTER!

"sToP!"

Die!

Worthless!

You did this.

" SToP!!"

I clawed furiously at my skull, trying to get the voices to stop, to go away, to fade out of my mind, but their yelling was piercing like a sharp blade. I let out a glitched scream as my vision slowly began to obscure with Error signs and red. " ThIs nEeDS tO sTOp!" I yelled. I have to stop it. I have to stop it. I have to stop it. the phrase was repeating in my mind over and over. I summoned a single bone attack 

and then..

struck my own skull, to knock myself out.