Chapter Six

Error's POV

...Dream Starting

.

.

.

I looked around. great. I thought sarcastically. I was in what appeared to be the same field that was in my previous dream. I began walking around. The field was never ending, then I heard it, those voices. The sound of children laughing, well, specifically..two..children laughing. I did my best to follow the voices, but it was like echos, eventually I could make out the two small silhouettes. As I approached I recognized them as the kid versions of me and Ink. This is one weird fucking reoccurring dream. the two smallers were sitting on the grass, with Ink, small paintbrush in hand, seeming to trace something in the air, while.....'I' sat and watched with what appeared to be expecting eyes. Ink finished and a little blue butterfly started to fly around. " Is that really what you were so excited to show me?" The Smaller Error said with a joking un-amused face. " At this rate, I will be able to create whole worlds in no time!" Ink said outstretching his arms to emphasize his child view of a 'whole world'. "Yeah right!" the other said as he pushed up his slipping glasses. " It's true! and just you wait Error! I'm gonna make me the most amazing thing ever!" Ink said giggling, "Oh yeah? like what?" The child Error said with a cocky grin, " well..I don't know...what about everything!!" " Wouldn't that be...too crowed?" The other questioned. "Nonsense! I'll just make more space for it!" The smaller Error rolled his eyes "but don't worry! I won't let my creation get in the way of our promise!" The child Ink said enthusiastically. The child Error smiled, at this point I was so confused, I can't be sure if this is a dream or a memory.....I wasn't sure what to think. I looked around as everything began to fade to white. I must be waking up..I thought, key word...thought. I looked around, everything was white, no longer a field of green meadow grass. I looked around, ways from me, a small figure was curled in a ball on the ground. I approached the tiny frame, it was the child Error, curled in a ball, crying softly. " i'm sorry, im so sorry.." he said in an almost whimper. I kneeled down to hover over the kid. " i'm sorry Ink, i'm sorry" he continued. I was so baffled, what happened and why was this version of me...apologizing to Ink?. The kid's voice was getting softer " my memories are slipping.." the boy cried out quietly. The cry was like an out loud thought, one that was spoken with the knowledge of nobody hearing or caring. But I did. everything began to fade to black.

.

.

.

...Dream Ending

I woke up with in a cold sweat. That was an awful nightmare......or at least I hope was a nightmare.. I thought quietly. I looked around, the mansion appeared empty, Guess i'll wait for them to come back..

Nightmare's POV

I stepped back through the portal. " Is Error not coming?" Horror asked. "No." I said blandly "Which Au are we in." I asked venomously. " ehehe..about that......we're in.....Under Fresh.." Killer replied with a dying inside tone. I froze, "What." I said coldly. " Fancy seeing you here my Radical Brotato Chip!" kill me now.