Chapter Four

Cross's POV

I know we're supposed to be looking for Ink...but I think finding dream first would be a good option, considering that they are friends... I looked around Dream Tale, and for any signs of either of their presences. Perhaps neither of them are here..  "Cross?" I spun around to face the voice. Dream had a confused expression but quickly drew his staff, which was strange since he always used his bow and arrow. "put down the stick, i'm not here to fight."  I said casually. Dream put his staff away and gave a relieved sigh, " so then, why are you here?" he said " wait did my brother send you?!" his voice begin to rise in panic. " Look, yes he sent me, but chill, we're looking for Ink, not you..." I said mumbling the last part. "why are you looking for Ink, I thought you guys already got your revenge on him...." Dream said trailing off. " Reasons.." I said plainly while looking around. " How should I know where he is?" he said " Wow what a friend you are." I said with a hint of sarcastic. Dream huffed, "It's nothing like that, we just don't talk anymore..." he defended. The star sanses had been disbanded for what seemed like forever, as far as we knew Ink still did his job, but nobody ever seemed to see him, Error destroyed, and Dream and Nightmare would still clash from time to time. " Yeah..." I opened a portal and was about to go through. "Wait!" Dream said, I turned to look at him, "yeah?" he hesitated, " maybe we should see each other again sometime?" he said nervously. I didn't take the confident Dream for the nervous type..." sure " I said giving him a smile, hanging out with him wouldn't be that bad would it? I turned back around and before I was completely in the portal Dream said " Tell Nightmare I said hello", his ask sounded like more of a plea, Dream never really wanted to be apart from his brother, but it was hard to say his brother felt the same way, I gave Dream a smile and left finally.

Nightmare's POV

That asshole's been gone for too long and it's pissing me off. I sat next to Error on the couch, about ten minutes had passed by and I was in no mood to be patient, my anger was spiking with every minute of lack of sleep and Cross being gone. The others could obviously tell, even Error sat at the opposite end of the couch, which I would never hurt him, but I know he is just doing it from instinct. Horror kept looking around anxiously while Dust looked annoyed and Killer was half asleep. A portal opened and all of us gave our attention to it. Cross stepped out, " And where have you been you fucking 1920's cartoon piece of shit." I growled. He scoffed and acted offended putting a hand on his chest dramatically. I wanted to throw him out a window so hard right now. " Yeah yeah, your brother says hello." he said rolling his eyes. " Why the fuck were you talking to my brother" I scowled, nobody else dared interrupt our.....'conversation'. "Uh obviously to try and find where Ink is..." he said. I took a deep breath and kept my composure, " The others said they might have found where he is." I said " And now that we know you aren't dead or some stupid shit, we can go and see if he's there." I said with a slight annoyance as I made a portal. Everyone went through the portal, not saying a word knowing I was pissed at Cross.