𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞𝐫 🌷

You lay in bed next to your boyfriend of 2 years restless. No matter how hard you try you can't fall asleep. You look over at Payton admiring his puppy dog face, god you felt so lucky to have him all to yourself. You grab your phone from your nightstand and start to scroll through Instagram. Payton starts to stir a little bit shifting the blanket to reveal his boner. Even though you guys had been together for 2 years you hadn't done it, hell you were still a virgin yourself. There were a few times you guys had almost done it but you always got interrupted. You decided you were going to change that right now.

You get out of bed and put on your favorite lace lingerie set and went back to the bed. You climb on top of Payton waking him up a little. You pull the blanket down realizing how truly big he was. You sit on top of his lap waking him up fully. "Wth Y/N it's like two in the morning?" Payton said with a raspy voice. Once he sees what you're wearing his eyes widen and a smirk comes across his face. "Damn
Y/N" you cut off his sentence by crashing your lips into his. The kiss becomes more rough with your tongues both fighting for dominance. Eventually Payton wins and starts to kiss you down your neck leaving dark hickeys. He searchers for your weak spot finding it quickly, you bite your lip holding back a soft moan. You give up and finally let out a small moan.

After a while you take off his shirt and kiss him down his stomach until you get to his sweatpants. You pull them down along with his boxers. You take his dick into your hands softly stroking it then putting just the tip of it in your mouth. "Don't be such a tease baby" Payton moans graving your hair and pushing you down causing you to gag at his size. You keep this up gagging less getting used to it. Payton throws his head back and groans with pleasure " fuck Y/N your so good at this". Soon after you feel his dick twitch in your mouth and he releases cum into your mouth, you swallow it all as Payton flips you over so he's hovering over you.

"You sure want this?" Payton asks looking you deep in the eyes. You nod your head with a look of desperation in your eyes. Payton grabs a condom from the bathroom, slides it on and lines himself up with your entrance. "I'm going to start slow okay baby" Payton says. "Let me know if you want to stop". Payton slowly slides his dick into you. You bite your lip from the pain but after a while the pain turns into amazing pleasure. "Faster daddy" you moan causing Payton to speed up. He easily hits your G spot every time. "Fuck Y/N your so tight" Payton moans softly. He starts going even faster as you push your hips into him causing him to go deeper. "I'm gonna cum daddy" you moan. "Me to babygirl". Payton's thrusts becomes sloppier with him reaching his climax you following soon after. "Payton that was- "Y/N were not done yet" Payton says with a smirk.

He makes his way down to your pussy rubbing your clit with his thumb causing you to slightly curl your toes. He gently puts in two fingers the asking another going faster and faster. As son as your about to reach your climax he takes his fingers out and replaces his fingers with his tongue. You arch your back and moan with pleasure as he eats you out doing figure eights with his tongue. He starts to add his fingers back in you slowly moving them in and out as fast as you can. You feel a recognizable knot in your stomach as you reach you climax quickly. "Daddy I need to cum" you moan as you run your fingers through his hair. " Cum in my mouth for me princess" you release into his mouth him swallowing it and licking up the rest.

You both lay in the bed out of breath exhausted. "Damn Y/N, that was really your first time" Payton asked you surprised. "Yeah it was" you said blushing, your face becoming hot. "you're like really really good at that" Payton says with a smirk. "Thanks" you say laying your head on his chest. You fall asleep in his arms peacefully still feeling lucky as hell to have him all to yourself.

(A/N - So I hope you enjoyed this, sorry if this sucks really bad. Leave suggestions on what you want me to write and all that) <3