👑𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬👑

"We're leaving now" you hear your best friend Josh tell you at you as the guys walk out of the house. They were all going to the mall but you were tired so you decided to stay home. You got your laptop out and decided to watch some Netflix. Instead of actually watching Netflix you got on TikTok and started scrolling through. You stopped as you got to one of Anthony's tik toks. You hadn't told anyone but you had a huge crush on him. He was looking gorgeous as ever in his tik tok. He did his little tongue thing which turned you on a little bit. You decided to close tik tok trying not to think about Anthony. You start to watch Netflix but this time you actually watch it. Your mind wonders with thoughts about Anthony. Your body gets hot thinking about him and what you want him to do to you. You put your hand down your pants start rubbing yourself through your panties. You grip your blankets as you start to move your fingers faster. Just before you reach your climax Anthony bursts through the door. "Y/N are you okay" Anthony says pausing once he realizes what you're doing. "Anthony what the fuck, I thought you were with the boys" you say as you cover yourself with a blanket. "I was tired so I decided to stay home" Anthony says trying to cover up his smirk. "I couldn't help but over hear you moaning my name" Anthony says. "Oh uhm I was just" Anthony cuts you off by slamming your door shut. "You must want me so bad Y/N" Anthony says making his way over to your bed. Just the thought of this made even more wet than you already were. Anthony moves his hand into your panties. "You're so wet" Anthony says as he starts to rub your clit. "Only for you daddy" you say quietly. Anthony pushes you down on the bed and starts to leave hickeys all over you continuing to rub your clit.  "Hold on princess I need to go get something" Anthony says winking. You remove your shirt and bra while he's gone. He soon comes back with a rope. He ties your hands behind your back and continues to rub your clit but this time he slides in a few fingers causing you to moan. He keeps going fast causing you to cymbal over his hand quickly. He licks his fingers staring you in the eyes. You sit up as best you can with your hands still behind your back as Anthony gets up on his knees. He quickly pulls down his pants along with his boxers and immediately grabs your hair pushing your head up and down. His dick was so big every time you went down you gagged and your eyes rolled back in your head. Anthony pushes your head down one more time as far as he could and he cums in your mouth. "Swallow it like a good girl princess". You do as Anthony says and you law back down on your bed slightly opening your legs teasing Anthony. "Don't tease me princess" Anthony said. You didn't listen to him and kept on teasing him. "You're gonna regret that baby" Anthony said with a serious voice. He wrapped his hand around your throat squeezing it tight. You bit your lip wanting him, you needed him now more than ever. "Please daddy" you whimpered. "Use your words Babygirl" Anthony said. "I need you inside of me now daddy" you said as you felt the tingly feeling from down there. Anthony started going so slow making you a little mad. "Daddy go faster please" you said whining. "Sure thing Babygirl" Anthony said as he thrusted into you as fast as he could he kept a tight grip on your neck as he slammed into your body hitting your g-spot over and over. He started going harder causing your legs to go weak and your back to arch. "Moan for me Y/N, I wanna hear you moan my name" Anthony said moving his hand from your neck your back. "Fuck daddy" you moaned out causing him to smile. He started thrusting sloppier as he got close to cumming. "Daddy I-I'm gonna c-cum" you managed to moan out. "Wait for me princess I'm close". With one final thrust Anthony came and you came as well. Anthony didn't slow down though, he started making his way down to your pussy licking around it teasing you. Eventually he started licking your clit with his tongue. He was so good at it he made you cum almost instantly. He licked it up and then went back up to your mouth kissing you passionately. "You taste so good baby" Anthony said smiling into the kiss. You giggled as you pushed him off of you getting under the covers. You guys lay there in bed naked for awhile just talking about random shit. You guys hear the front door slam shut and try to hide under your blanket. All of a sudden Payton walks into your room discovering you guys lying in bed. "Oh shit sorry man" Payton says covering his eyes. "It's fine bro" Anthony says laughing hysterically. Payton runs out of your room to go tell everyone else what he saw. You hear all the guys laughing and making dumb jokes about it. "Well that's enough embarrassment for one day" you say getting up and getting dressed. You and Anthony walk out of your room as the guys congratulate you.

(A/N) I decided to do another one of Anthony because the last one with him wants just about him so I'll probably do the same for Jaden. I'm running out of ideas for this story so should I create a separate story that's just about one of them or should I just continue this one. Anyways tank you guys so much for reading this ily <3