👾Chase Hudson👾

"Hush" Mr.Smith says quoting down the class. You were in your least favorite class, history. Not only was it super boring, none of your friends were in the class. The class wasn't all that bad though. A super cute guy named Chase was in that class, you knew you didn't have much of a chance with him because he wasn't the type of guy who dates "girls like you". Chase also just didn't date all that much, even though you knew this you couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous every time you saw him with a girl. You weren't listening to Mr.Smith all that much but you heard him say something about working with a partner on a project. "Great" you say under your breath sarcastically. "What was that princess" Chase said. This was your chance to get his attention and make him think you're really cool. But instead you being you you had to reply like a smart ass. "None of your damn business" you say just quiet enough the teacher couldn't hear you. "Hoes mad" Chase says giving you a look. Mr.Hudson and Mrs.Y/L/N since you two seem to have so much to talk about you will be partners for this assignment". "Thanks a lot asshole" you whisper to Chase. "Anytime princess" Chase says winking at you giving you butterflies turning your face as red as a tomato. You quickly cover your checks trying to hide it. "Ok guys get with your partners" Mr.Smith says. Chase walks over and plops himself in the desk next to yours. "So who's house are we gonna work at" you ask. "Wait you mean we have to work after school" Chase says surprised. "You seriously didn't pay attention to anything he said" you say. "Well, no not really" Chase said biting his pencil. "Well we can work at mine if you want my parents aren't gonna be home for a few days". "Okay let me just text my mom real quick" Chase said grabbing his phone. The bell finally rings after what seems like hours of trying to get Chase to do something. Before Chase could walk away you stopped him. "Meet me by the front of the school and I'll take you to my house" you said. "Ugh fine" Chase said walking away. Before you knew it you at the front of the school waiting for Chase. He finally shows up and you guys walk to your house. You guys go in your house and go up to your room. Chase plops himself on your bed. You get out your guys work and put it on your desk. "Do we have to work" Chase says groaning crawling off of your bed. "Chase we both know you can't afford to fail this assignment" you say. All of sudden you guys are looking each other in the eyes. You can each see the hunger in each others eyes. Chase moves closer to you causing your lips to be inches apart. Without thinking you grab Chases shirt and pull him towards you crashing your lips together. Chase is shocked at this but soon starts kissing back. Your tongues dance around together for a little bit. You run your fingers through his hair and he moves his hands up and down your back. The kiss begins to get rougher and rougher and Chase picks you up gripping your thighs and carries you over to your bed. Without breaking the kiss Chase gently sets you on the bed. Chase breaks the kiss for a split second to remove his shirt. You do the same. You're in aw as you stare at Chases body. It was absolutely perfect. Chase quickly goes back into the kiss. He pulls you on top of him so your sitting on his lap. You pull down your jeans leaving you in just your underwear. Chase quickly unbuckled his belt and pulls down his jeans leaving him in his boxers making him hotter than he was before. You pull down his boxers and start licking his dick up and down. You then put him in his mouth going slow. Chase grabbed you hair but didn't push your head up and down. You kept going slow making Chase groan with pleasure. "Princess, I'm gonna c-cum" Chase says. With this you push your head down further causing you to gag. You start to speed up making chase groan louder. You feel his dick twitch in your mouth and he cums. You swallow it all  as chase pushes you back on the bed. He gets on top of you and starts to kiss his way down your stomach. He finally gets down to your pussy getting back up. "Chase wait" you say. "What, do you want me to stop" Chase says. "No I just- I'm a virgin" you say. "That's ok princess I'll go slow and if you want to stop we can" Chases says. "I don't wanna stop I'm just kinda scared" you say. "Don't worry princess" Chase says. He Ligma himself up with you and slowly slides his dick inside of you. It hurt at first but you soon got used to his size and it started to feel good. "Go faster Chase" you said. He did as you said. He went as fast as he could slamming into you every time. Still going as fast as he could he kissed your neck and left dark hickeys all over. Chase started going deeper too hitting your G spot making you curl your toes. "Fuck Chase I'm gonna cum" you moaned. Chase kept going even after you came. Your legs went numb and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. His thrusts became sloppier and slower. He pulled out and came on your stomach. He then started eating you out. He made circles with his tongue all over your clit. He rubbed your thighs and started moving his tongue faster. "Fuck Chase" you said as you came inside of his mouth. You put your panties back on struggling to walk. Chase giggled when he saw the damage he did. You put on some shorts and a crop top and chase put his jeans and T-shirt back on. You guys cuddled on your bed until Chase fell asleep. It was a Friday which meant you guys didn't have school tomorrow so it didn't matter if he stayed the night. You decided to do the project even though it was a group project. You were in the middle of doing the work when Chase woke up. "Y/N you didn't have to do all the work, you should've woke me up I could've helped" Chase said. "It's fine honestly" you said back. "Hey I know we kinda don't really know each other but would you maybe wannabe out with me sometime" Chase said blushing. You smiled wide and said "of course I would love to go out with you" you said hugging him.
Chase decided to spend the night so you guys decided to watch Netflix. You guys continued to cuddle until you fell asleep.

(A/N) sorry if this seemed rush. I had a dentist appointment today. Anyways thanks for reading and make sure to give me more ideas please. <3