👾Chase Hudson pt. 2👾

"Baaaaaabe are you almost ready" Chase yelled from downstairs. "Yeah just a few more minutes" you yell back. Chase was bringing you with him to hangout with his friends at their house. You finished putting on your makeup and then ran downstairs so you guys could leave. You guys got into Chases car and started to drive over to their house. "You're not gonna be shy right" Chase says as he rubs your thigh with his hand. "I don't know these people" you say. "Don't be scared of them Y/N I've been friends with them for awhile and I know them pretty well, there's nothing to be scared about" Chase says trying to reassure you. "Yeah, I guess you're right" you say looking down. You guys finally arrive to their house and you slowly walk in behind Chase. You introduce yourself to everyone and they all seem pretty nice. You catch one of the boys named Anthony looking you up and down. You try not to blush considering you're in a relationship with Chase but you can't help but feel your face turned a little red. Chase and a few of the boys go over and sit on the couches while you go into the kitchen to get a drink. You grab a drink and head back over to the boys. There are no other seats except for one by Anthony so you have a seat. You start to enjoy yourself when you realize Anthony's had his hand on your thigh for a while. You look over to where Chase was sitting but he's not there. You look around and see him heading towards the door. You get up and run over to him. "Chase where are you going" you say with worry in your voice. "I'm going home" Chase says not even looking back at you. You follow Chase out to the car and you can tell he's frustrated. You can't help but feel bad knowing that this is your fault. "Chase, please listen to me" you say trying to stop him. Chase doesn't say anything and gets in the car. You get in too and keep quiet trying not to anger him anymore. You don't speak to each other at all on the ride home and once you are home Chase walks in without saying a word. You follow him inside and start to worry. "Chase he meant nothing to me, all he did was put his hand on my thigh" you say trying to get him to speak to you. "Y/N stop lying I saw the way he looked at you" Chase said as he went upstairs. Tears started streaming down your face as you followed him upstairs. You guys didn't say anything and got ready for bed. You guys payed down facing away from each other and tried to go to sleep. You stayed awake for a few hours trying to figure out what to do. "Make-up sex" you think. As silly as it seemed you couldn't think of anything else. You turn over and face Chases back. You could tell he was still awake. You hear him sniffle so you sit up and put your hand in his shoulder. "Chases, baby are you ok" you say softly. Chase sits up and looks you in the eyes. "Y/N I just- I don't wanna lose you and when I saw how Anthony was looking at you I was scared you were gonna leave me for him" Chase said as a tear fell down his cheek. You wiped the tear off and placed both of your hand on his face. "Chase, I would never leave you" you say as you pull his face closer to yours. "I love you Y/N"Chase says smiling a little bit. "I love you too" you say as you crash each others lips together. Chase takes his hands and wraps them around you. You guys break the kiss to remove each others clothing. Chase lays you one your back and crawls on top of you. He plants kisses all over your neck and chest marking his territory. He makes his way down to your pussy. He lifts your legs and places them over his shoulders. He starts to softly kiss around your pussy making you wet. He finally starts eating you out making swirls with his tongue on your clit. Your toes curl and your back arches as you get closer and closer to your climax. "Ch-Chase I'm gonna cum" you moan. "Cum in my mouth for me princess" Chase says. You do as he says and you release in his mouth and he licks it up. You switch spots with Chase so you're on top of him. You make your way down to his boxers holding eye contact with Chase. You pull down his boxers and start licking his dick up and down without breaking eye contact. This frustrates Chase but he doesn't do anything about it. You start to suck on the tip painfully slow. Chase manages to hold himself back from pushing your head down. You start to go faster taking in more of his dick. Chase pulls a few strands of hair behind your ears so they don't get away. "Fuck Y/N" Chase moans out as he gets closer to cumming. You stop taking all of his dick in and start making circles around the tip of it with just your tongue. You continue to pump the rest of it with your hand as fast as you could. Chase finally cums and you swallow it all. Chase sits up and grabs your waist, he flips you over and lays you down on the edge of the bed. He quickly grabs a condom and slides it on. "Are you ready" Chase asks. You nod your head reassuringly and Chase kings himself up with you. Chase slowly slides his dick inside of you and you let out a moan. "Fuck baby your so tight" Chase says keeping his slow pace. You wrapped your legs around his waist and gripped the bed sheets. "Please go faster Chase" you moan. Chase does as you say and his thrusts start getting faster and harder. "B-baby I'm gonna cum soon" Chase says. You feel a knot form in your stomach as your legs go numb. "Me too Chase" you say. Your walls tighten up as your about to cum. You cum onto Chases dick and he follows after you. He slides the condom off and throws it away. "I'm sorry I got so jealous tonight" Chase says as he gets under the blankets. "It's okay baby I forgive you" you say snuggling up against him.

(A/N: so thanks for leaving me all of your requests. I'm gonna start updating on Saturdays as well. Thank you all for reading this. <3