42. Celeb.news

Liked by crazy

Liked by crazy.for.narry, narry_heart, harry_curlys, model.niall and 53,098 others
celeb.news Model @harry_styles 23, and football player @niallhoran 24, were spotted holding hands on a day out. After Horans game this Friday he and Styles went to meet Styles mum Anne 50, and Big sister Gemma 28. Sources tell us they couldn't stop laughing and touching each other. Did Niall and Harry confirmed their relationship, find out more in our link in the bio.

View all 12,845 comments

niall.scores Fuuuckkk I'm dead, I'm dead.... Omgggg

crazy.for.narry My babies... Look at their hands 😍❤️

niall_updates 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💑👬

harry_curlys They are the cutest!

harold.dimples I was there I saw them. I was with my family eating dinner and suddenly I heard noise coming from the door and what did I see Harry with his family and Niall. They sit 2 tables in front of me... I could see Niall and Harry and Gemmas and Anne's back... They were laughing and Harry has his hand on Niall's thigh. They were adorable!!! I didn't  to talk to them since they were with Anne and Gemma. It was a private moment I didn't want to interapt, tho some people did but they kindly told them to go... I hope one day I meet them again under better circumstances.
|
niallgoals Omg congratulations love, did they kissed or anything?
|
harold.dimples No unfortunately they didn't, they didn't do anything to show that they are in a relationship except Harry's hand

nialljameshoran They are so cute and they are so dating!!!

harrystylesdailyupdates Why can't they just come out.... We love them and we will support them no matter what!

hazzaandlibear 😍😍😍😍😍

niallgoals Best picture a paparazzi could take, I'm in love 😍

narryontop I can't stop staring the picture, it's beautiful 😍

zouiall Their outfits are in point tho, so sexy 😍🔥🥵

gucci.harry I still can't get over their hands!!!

perfection_harry They want me dead
|
nialls_eyes For real, they are ADORABLE 😍