121. Harry

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne, louist91, gigihadid, bellahadid, zayn and 8,712,532 others harry_styles OK guys so I have to tell the world something

harry_styles OK guys so I have to tell the world something. I wasn't going to post it because I didn't want to expose her, but the thing is getting out of hand.
There is this girl, who I used to be her friend, close friend actually, I knew she liked me but I never did anything with her because I am gay and I never saw her like that, I was only seeing her as friend. And I think this was wrong 'cause she thought I liked her back so she started hitting on me. In the begging I didn't mind, I was alone at the time and thought it was funny...
For a while it was OK, she didn't do anything wrong or inappropriate, but then I met my Niall.
She got jealous when I told her that I was seeing someone and started yelling at me that I was OK and that I cheated her... I told her to cut it off, that I was not her boyfriend and that this obsession with me had to stop, she didn't listen to me.
She started calling Niall names and telling me that he didn't deserve me, I am apparently too good for him, which is the total opposite he is way more good for me, Niall reached her out as well and told her a few things as well....
For a while we were good, or so we thought. She hadn't talked to us for a few months, we had totally forgot about her, I know it's bad but that's the truth... Then 4 days ago the hurricane K hit again and start saying her nonsenses again. I told her to see a professional and that this obsess she has with me is not OK...
I block her from all social media, block her phone everything, hoping she will post...
I am writing/posting it 'cause I want people to realise that sexual harassment is not good and that if something similar is happening to you, you should speak or do something about it!

All the love H. xxx

View all 1,087,556 comments

narryontop Oh my god Harry... I am so glad you blocked that bitch, she deserves it!

model.niall Kendall, Kendall are you there?!

gucci.harry King we love you, if you need anything we are here for you ❤️

kendalljennerfb Why do people thing this is about Kendall?? Kenny is an amazing, kind girl who would never do something like that and love her for that! Show some respect arsehole!
|
niall_updates Oh my god you are sooo kind...

kjqueen Kendall Jenner is a Queen and she would never do something like that to a fag like you, you are disgusting to even look at you, why would a queen like her even talk to you
|
crazy.for.narry What the actual fuck you bitch? How dare you to talk to a person like that?! You are the disgusting one. Being gay is not wrong, wrong are the people like you.

zouiall Even tho I think it's about K****** Harry never said a name on the post, he only wrote "hurricane K" which it could be for anyone, we don't know all the people in Harry's life... So he never said a name which shows that he still have some respect for her. That shows how good person he is!

nialls_eyes Yes King speak out. Now more people probably will sexual harassment, any sexual harassment is NOT GOOD and It's SHOULD STOP NOW!

narry.updates I LOVE A TRUE KING ❤️

lirry_love You are so brave Harry, so glad you feel comfortable enough to say something like that!

niall.scores Who is this bitch who calls Niall name, give me a name and it won't be a problem anymore

perfection_harry I love you Harry 😘❤️