dos

"Oh..my living crap, uh," a girl with a pale face and wide, green eyes says in more of a 'well, this is awkward' way, than a 'well, shit, I am about to die' way. Like as if she had just ran into an ex-boyfriend at a wedding she took her new boy-toy to. So this is not exactly the reaction I was expecting. In fact, I wasn't really expecting a reaction. To be quite honest, I hadn't really thought out what I would do if I were to get caught.

So I open my mouth to either apologize or threaten her life if she plans on calling the police. I get no chance to do any of my pathetic, unimpressive options when she only sighs and begins to speak.

"Look, I don't really want to get into, uh..this. Just--please don't kill me. Alright?" The confusing, green-eyed girl shakes her head as she speaks, and sighs again before stepping past me, and for some idiot reason, I move out of the way for her.

"Um, can I..?" She points to bag I plan to basically steal her prized possessions in.

"Oh. Yeah, I-I can--"

"Yeah, thanks."

She grabs shirts and couple bras from underneath the bag before awkwardly, hesitently setting it in my arms like a baby. "Yeah," she says.

"Yeah."

She only nods, physically debating against waving or not before putting her hand down. Leaving the cramped laundry room, and closing the door behind her.

And with that, I stand unsure with a drenched bag in my arm and my finger tapping nervously against it, as a thousand thoughts try to make sense of themselves in a strangers cramped, dirty laundry room.

a/n:

dos means two in Spanish. 🌈the more you know.🌈