V-Void Steve!!!

Sabre POV.
That night we went to sleep full. It's the most I've ate since Rainbow Steve died it had a bitter sweet taste to it on the sweet side I ate a good meal and on the bitter side I didn't get to share it with Rainbow Steve....
*Sabers Nightmare*
Me: Come on!!! We can do this!!!
Galaxy: Sabre I don't know how long I can fight him!!! He's to powerful!!!

We suddenly couldn't fly and I was to week to be able to run!

It all passed in a blur

Me and Galaxy not merged anymore.

Us stuck in a hole with no way out.

Void Steve is there suddenly.

Rainbow Steve jumps in front of me and Galaxy Steve keeping us alive but destroying him.

I gasp as I wake up but I'm careful not to wake up Galaxy Steve.
I get up and go outside to get some fresh air and to think about my nightmare...
it's the same one I've been having for weeks and it won't go away I sometimes try to stay up at night than face my Night Terrors but then I usually can't do anything in the day time...

As I was in my thoughts I was walking in the woods and Void Steve was behind me trailing me from afar.
Me: I wish I could have him back ( I said aloud)
Void:Sadly Saber....that's not how life works.
Me: V-Void Steve!!!! Why are you here!??
Void:You of course~
Me: Me?!? Why do you want me?!?
Void: see saber you stole something from me~
Me: what did I steal...?
Void:My Heart~