5. Wound

TW – Abuse (mentioned in italics)

He still had his hands cupping my cheeks, looking straight in my eyes.

"You are not scared" he states.

"For some reason, I am not. I have seen people far worse than mafia Alex, so no, I am not"

He didnt say anything, just looked at me in my eyes.

Suddenly he leaned closer and captured my lips with his. The kiss was soft and tender unlike the first one. Soon he pushed me on the sofa and came on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

Soon, it became needy, possessive and rough. Which I liked.

His hands were on the either side of my thighs spreading them apart so that he could easily fit into the place.

We both were kissing when I felt something rock hard on my stomach. He lowered down a bit and his covered dick came in contact with my cotton covered, wet pussy. And I moaned out a bit.

He moved his hip a bit and minimal pleasure sparked in my body.

He tried to touch my breast but he groaned in pain. Realizing that he might be in pain, I pushed him and looked him wide eyes. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths.

"You have no idea what you do to me Mia"

He slowly stood up with a very prominent tent on his southern region. He looked at me and then he looked in the middle of my wide legs, straight on my pussy. I closed it and I cleared my throat, and his eyes then set on my face. His eyes again wandered and now rested on my boobs where my nipples were sticking out. I also stood up and he again looked at me.

"I need a cold bath, now" He said with urgency in his eyes.

I laughed a bit.

He suddenly put his hand on waist and pulled me to him and his dick dragged on my stomach as I muffled a small breath of pleasure.

"If I lose my control, you won't be able to go to work for a whole week. Fuck that, you won't be able to even take two steps"

I quickly broke out of his hard hold and showed him the bathroom, and the items which he would need.

I went back to the living room keeping back the first aid and cleaning out the blood. Due to this, the memory came back to me of how I learnt to stitch a person.

-------------------------------------

'Finally! Today is Friday and I can't wait to get a proper sleep. School is hectic and this week was filled with assignments and essays.

I checked my phone for any messages and saw none.

I quickly jumped into the shower and prepared myself for sleeping.

As soon as I was about to slip into the cosy covers, someone on the main door loudly banged on it.

It was already night as I was in the library the whole day for complete my work. And my parents had a key of their own. So, this kind of scared me

I chose not to open the door. Soon the banging became louder and the person started to shout "Mia, open the fucking the door"

I quickly rushed to open the door as I heard my boyfriend shout.

I opened the door and I was happily going to greet him when he held my chin in his hand. Harshly.

"You fucking bitch, you can't open a single door" He said with fire and anger in his eyes.

"I - I - I am sorry, I didn't kn-"

"Well, I don't fucking care, help me with this"

He forcefully came inside and sat on the sofa with a bleeding forearm.

"What are you looking at you bitch? Help me here and stitch it up like a good fucking cunt you are"

He said harshly making me flinch.

"I- I - I don't know how to stitch up a wound"

He looked at me with an annoyed expression making me run and getting the equipment.

This was my first time and whenever he felt a bit of pain he slapped me. I somehow stitched him up with teary eyes and red cheeks.

This was the first time when the abuse started'

------------------------------------

"What are you thinking Love? "

Alex's deep voice pulled me out of my mini flashback.

I flinched and gave him a tight smile and said "nothing"

He looked at me in a look which showed that he knows I am lying.

"It's almost 3 am. I think you must sleep here. It would kill me to know that you are loitering on the streets after having that wound. Although you are in mafia, I don't want you to go so late"

"Fine"

He started to walk towards my bedroom.

"Excuse me, but where are you going? "

"To sleep"

"Oh hell no, you are on the sofa"

"Sweetheart, I am too huge to fit into that tiny sofa and secondly I am injured, so I need a comfortable mattress to sleep"

"Fine, then you sleep on the left, right is mine"

I said walking towards the bed as I was too sleepy to argue more.

I pulled out my extra pillows and made a wall in between us.

"You cross this border; I will smack you right on the place where you got hurt"

He just smirked. I knew he was about to say something and I interrupted him by saying, "no more talking, goodnight."

I switched off my lamp and turned my body away from him.

Before going into a deep slumber, I heard him say, 'damn what are you doing to me? '

----------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-