Epilogue

When I woke up in the afternoon and I felt light

I felt as if it has ended.

And I know it is true.

I looked to my right to see Alexander sleeping with his hand on my boobs and his leg on mine.

I smiled at him, and I stretched a bit.

I somehow managed to get his hands off me and I made it to the bathroom.

I just peed, brushed and wore his tshirt and shorts to cover my naked body.

Before I went off to sleep, I wanted to feel him against my skin, so I got naked and hugged him before sleeping.

I came out and I smiled again at his sleeping figure.

I walked outside the room quietly to find some food, and I noticed that it was raining. I felt goosebumps rise on my legs and I started to walk towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

I saw some leftover pasta and I decided to eat that. I just heated it up and I noticed how silent the house was.

I have never seen it so silent.

And it felt good as I knew that it was ended. Also, with that fact that people are not troubled because of me.

As the pasta was done, I put it on my plate and when I turned back, I gasped as I saw Alex extremely close to me.

"You scared me"

He kissed my forehead.

"I got scared when I did not see you next to me. Dont do that to me baby. I can't again lose you"

And I kept the plate on the counter, and I hugged him.

And then, I felt the tears fall. He just held me close, and that is what I wanted.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked a bit and sat down on the sofa, and I snuggled into him as I sniffled and hiccupped.

He just patted my back and I let it out.

The day after everything that had happened, I came to know that Rex was tortured so brutally that by the time he died, he had either a limp missing or open and deep wound throughout his body.

I had to be in the hospital for 2 days and Alex was with me the entire time.

I had permanently shifted to Alex's house and started to live with him.

I used to sleep in the same bed as him, but whenever I would have any bad nightmare, he would be up with me and comforting me.

After a while, when I calmed down, I pulled a bit away and I looked at him.

"Im sorry"

His eyebrows knitted.

And then I felt a light slap on my ass, and I jerked.

"Never. And I mean. Never. Ever. Apologize for crying baby"

I smiled at him.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

And then we kissed.

His arms engulfed me, and I massaged his hair.

I felt him getting hard under me and I started to move my hips. His hips bucked and our clothed privates met each other.

His hardness against my softness.

I gasped in his mouth.

His mouth trailed down, leaving a trail of kisses and bites.

"Alex, fuck me" and he froze.

"Are you sure?" he looked at me in the eyes.

"Yes"

"Your wish, my command"

And he flipped us over.

"I wont fuck you right now baby. I will treat you gently, in cliché terms make love to you, so that you feel me completely"

And I took in a breath in and clenched myself anticipation to what was about to come.

His hip thrusts forwards and I gasped as to how hard he was.

"And then I will fuck you till your brain stops, till your beautiful eyes roll back. I will fuck you so hard that even whenever you think about me, your pretty little panties get wet. And that my love, is a promise"

"And I accept"

And with that he pounced on me, and I loved every single bit of it.

________________________

-END-

________________________

Ok. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

It means so much to me, that you stuck around till the end.

I love you all and yes, I will be updating the bonus chapters too!!!

Till then.

____________________________

-COMMENT-

-VOTE-

-STAY SEXY AND TUNED-