7. Fight

TW – Slight panic attack.

I never really thought that dating someone would be this wholesome

It felt good. I felt as if I had taken up a really good decision all by myself and Im really proud about that.

Alex and I have discovered a lot about each other and we still are. Im really happy with him being next to me, but there are times when his possessiveness pisses me of, like now.

"So you won't even talk to me? "He asked in an annoyed tone.

I just kept on looking outside the car, not in any mood to answer.

" For fucks sake Mia"

He says as he turns the car away from the highway and faces it towards the jungle, so that now, its just us and the trees.

He killed the ignition of the car, opened my seat belt and made me sit on his lap as if I weighted nothing.

He started kissing me on my neck. I bit my lip and tried to supress my reaction of pleasure towards him.

As much as I wanted it to last, I pushed him making him stop his assault.

He growled. "Mia that asshole was trying to take you away from me. So, I had to tell him to stop"

"Seriously? You didn't tell him; you punched the poor guy. The only thing he did was ask for my phone number so that I could tell him whether he has the job or not. Everyone who wants a job does that. That doesn't mean you go around punching people. "

"I am a fucking possessive man Mia. You are mine and no one else. He is damn lucky to be still breathing"

"Alex!" I looked at him, shocked.

I got up from his lap and tried to make it to my seat. He gripped my hips in place.

"Let me go"

"Never "

I looked in his eyes.

I loved feeling his body against me, but I was pissed at him at this point so I just pushed off him and he gripped me again before letting me go.

I sat on my seat and I could feel that he was angry. He clenched his jaw and gripped the steering wheel tightly and without anymore words, he reversed and we started to drive towards my house.

-------------------------------

It's been exactly 3 days since I have been giving him the silent treatment.

He completely deserves this because my work requires me to talk and hire people. And if he hits and threatens people, then I won't be able to work.

But at this point, I really miss him. He has been giving me the space I need along with that, he sends me flowers every single day.

I drove till my café and I just sat in the car and thought about him. I do find his possessiveness turning on, its just that I cannot work with him punching around people.

I groaned and I took out my phone and I called him up.

"Love? "he picked up in a second.

"I forgive you"

"Ill be there in half an hour" and he cuts the call.

His is probably running out of his house and towards the car. I shook my head and I opened the café for the day.

And like promised, he walked in half an hour later and I smiled as I saw him walk in wearing his work clothes.

Before I could greet him, he lightly held my neck and started to kiss me.

And I kissed him back. I wasnt shy as I knew no one was in the shop.

He let go of my lips and looked down at me as he softly caressed my cheek.

"I missed you" he says.

I got on my toes and I kissed him softly.

"Me too"

As the café started to run, he sat on his usual place and just stared at me, and whenever I asked him why he was staring at me, all he said was , 'Im giving my eyes a feast'

But that didnt stop him from glaring at any man who came to me to place an order.

After an hour, Jake entered and he had a very worried expression.

"Is everything fine? " I asked as I walked to him.

"No, Mia"

"What happened? " and I felt dread run across my veins.

"He escaped" and with that I felt paleness fall over me. All the happiness that I felt a while ago just washed away.

"No no no no he cannot"

All of a sudden all of my memories with Rex come back at me.

I felt like the pain and torture was again coming back at me.

I couldn't breathe so I started to take deep breaths and that didn't help.

I felt someone shaking me, someone telling to calm down and everything will be fine. I looked up to see concerned green eyes before my heavy eye lids closed making me go into a deep slumber.

---------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-