two

『 S E O U L — 2 0 1 9 』

🥀

Two weeks later, Jaehyun and I were finally able to go out. Because I didn't want to sit in the car during a silent ride, I told him it would be better to walk to the movies since it wasn't far from our place.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked, walking right next to me. "Want my jacket?"

His attention made my heart flutter as I didn't see it coming. Shyly, I nodded, earning a sweet smile from him. He removed his jacket and gave it to me, gently massaging my frozen hands. The slightest affectionate contact with him would warm my heart. It had been so long since we shared sweet gestures.

"Shall we go to the restaurant after? Or do you want to cook for us? I miss your food!" He mimicked a capricious child, which I used to think was cute.

His question sounded like a demand. After all, why couldn't I cook for him? It was my job, I might as well do it for my husband.

"Sure." I smiled

~ ♡ ~

"It's delicious!" Jaehyun sighed out of satisfication, tapping his full stomach

You smiled, glad he liked what you cooked for him. It had been a long time since you had dinner together, so you were scared he didn't like the food you made anymore.

It was almost eleven when you finally went to bed, both clean and fresh after a shower. You slipped under the sheets, inhaling the smell of softener and Jaehyun's, a musky one. Boosted by a sudden rush of confidence, you clung onto him, appreciating the warmth of his body.

"You smell so good!" Jaehyun whispered, face burried in your hair while his hands began roaming all over your large body "Mmmh, I want you so bad right now."

He didn't sound seductive at all. You started to remove his hands from you but he wouldn't budge, maintaining his strong grip on your hips.

"Jaehyun, not tonight..." You were trying hard to push him back.

However, he didn't seem to listen. He ignored your statement and planted kisses in your neck, nauseating wet kisses. Feeling suddenly sick, you jumped off the bed in order to remain as far from him as possible. Surprised by your actions, Jaehyun stared at you with dark threathening eyes.

"I'm tired..." you whispered, scared of the way he'd react "Tomorrow? Let's wait till tomorrow."

You didn't even want to, you were just trying to avoid making him angry. But you failed. Jaehyun stood up and walked to you, making you walk back until yous were trapped between his muscular body and the cold wall.

"I haven't fucked in ages... Don't you think of my needs?"

You pursed your lips, remaining silent. The tall man shook his head, probably disappointed by your behavior.

"You just try to turn me on with your fat body and when you succeed, you try to act like a prude?" He laughed, a cynical laugh you'd prefer to never hear again. "What an attention whore you are!"

Unwilling to talk back, you stayed silent as tears began to flow down your cheeks. Jaehyun glared at you.

"I'm sleeping on the couch."