00

I sighed, looking out the window of the train, looking at the dark sky. It was beautiful at night. I was going to live with my mom, and my big brother, Eric, that I haven't met before.
I was scared about meeting him, because of what my mom said about him, she did say he was 'lovely' but I overheard him yelling in the background of the phone call we were having and he sounded kind of aggressive.

Obviously I couldn't talk on the call as I'm mute, but I'd text as we called and she'd answer. He was swearing a lot and I don't think we'll get along very well.

Finally, the train stopped. I got off, holding my bag and my notebook with a pen incase I had to communicate with anyone on the way. I walked to the house, my mom said it was the green one. I spotted two boys walking a bit away from me, them glancing at me.

"Hey, uhm...are you new?" The one in the green hat asks. I nod, and the other one looks at me, confused.
"Can you...speak?" He asks. I shake my head. "Oh, so...you're mute?" He says. I nod.
"Cool. What're you doing in this quiet little mountain town anyway, kid?" The green one says.
I wrote 'I came to live with my mom, and my brother, Eric Cartman.'

"You're fattass' sister!?" The green one asks. I nod, puzzled.
"...well, I'm Kyle Broflovski. And that's Stan Marsh." Kyle says. I smile, and write "I'm (Y/N) Cartman. Nice to meet you guys" n the notebook page. They nod, and smile.

"We should definitely make you some sort of cards, so that you don't have to write all the time, you could just...point, or...something." Stan says. I nod, in agreement.
"Well, I should get going to meet him. I've never met him before" I wrote.

"Good luck." Kyle snickered, and they both waved goodbye and I walked to the door. I knocked on the door, and I'm guessing my mom answered. She smiled, and hugged me. "Hello, (Y/N), Eric's in his room, if you want to say hi. Your room is next to his, if you also want to make yourself comfortable." She smiles.

She's so nice, unlike Eric, so I've heard on the phone when he told her to fuck off. I walk up the stairs, hearing noise from a room, and walked in seeing my fat brother.

"Ey! You can't just come into my room!" Eric yells, standing up, staring down at me menacingly, then softens. "Oh, yeah! You're my sister, aren't you? (Y/N), right?" I nod. "Don't worry, I'll protect you from the likes of the Jew, Kahl."

"Kyle? I met him before I got here." I wrote.
"Seriously?! You met that ginger Jew!? Stay away from him!"
"He seemed nice?" I wrote, confused.

"He's evil! Come on, (Y/N), he's a Jew!"
"So?"
"...ugh, I've got a lot to teach you, young (Y/N)."