01

Previously:
"Kyle? I met him before I got here." I wrote.
"Seriously?! You met that ginger Jew!? Stay away from him!"
"He seemed nice?" I wrote, confused.

"He's evil! Come on, (Y/N), he's a Jew!"
"So?"
"...ugh, I've got a lot to teach you, young (Y/N)."

Now:

I stood at the bus stop, annoyed by my brothers loud chatter, as he went on and on about how annoying Kyle was.
"Mphh mph! (Hey guys!)" A boy wearing an orange parka says, waving to the others.

"Oh, hey Kinny. This is (Y/N), my sister." Eric says, and 'Kenny' looks at me shocked a little.
"Mph mmph mph! (Nice to meet you!)" He says, as I knew what he was saying...
I shook his hand, and he says "I hope you're not a ass like your brother."
"Ey!"

"...does she..Speak?"

"She's mute, dude." Kyle replies. Kenny looks at me, and says...
"Oh."
"Hope we can be friends, Kenny. Can I sit next to you on the bus?" I wrote. He nodded, and I smiled.
The bus arrives, and I get on after Kenny and sit next to him. "So... how're you?" I wrote. He shrugged. "I'm okay. I'll help you get your schedule for your classes before I go to mine." He says, his hood still on.
"Why do you wear a hood?" I wrote. "Who's seen your face?"

"...my friends, Kyle, Cartman, Stan, and a couple others."
"Can I see?"
"No..." when he saw my sad face, he softened. "Maybe later. I'd like to know you first." He says. I nod, smiling.
Then, we got to the school. I was kinda nervous because I was afraid people would make fun of me for being mute.

Luckily, Eric is the asshole of the school, as Kenny had explained but because I'm his sister he'd 'go easy on me' but I will still expect some insults.
Kenny said that I should stick with him and his friends for today and as long as I wanted really, because I didn't know anyone else yet.

Kenny walked me to the office to get my schedule, and my Locker code and number. He then walked me to my class because we had it together.

"Kenny...why are you late, again?" The teacher asks.
"I was helping the new girl." Kenny's muffled voice replies.
"Oh, right! Class, this is the new student, (Y/N). Would you like to tell us about yourself?" He asks.
"She can't." Kenny says.

"Oh? And why not?"  He asks, raising a brow.
"She can't talk."
"...oh, sorry, ...take a seat then." The teacher awkwardly answers. I do.

The day went okay after that, and at least I've got my friends in at least every class. My brother was in three of my classes, Kyle in two, Stan in the same ones, and Kenny in the last one.

I made quite a lot of friends for being mute, when I went to a different school I didn't really have friends. Kenny really helped me today, which I'm thankful for, and I'm glad I moved, for now.