02

Previously:
I made quite a lot of friends for being mute, when I went to a different school I didn't really have friends. Kenny really helped me today, which I'm thankful for, and I'm glad I moved, for now.
Now:

I wake up to hear a knock on the door. I look at the time. Seven in the morning. I go downstairs and open the door, to see Kenny.

"Hey (N/N)." He says. "(N/N)?" I wrote, confused.
"Oh, it's a...nickname I came up for you, pretty nice, huh?" He rubbed the back of his neck, his parka muffling his giggling.
"Anyway, I thought, 'oh hey, (Y/N) is fatass' sister, so I thought I'd go see her, because I know where fatass lives'."
I nodded, and let him inside.

"Why don't you take off your parka?" I wrote. His mood changed slightly. "I...I'll explain soon. Just not now, okay?" He asks. I nod, still curious but I can't invade his privacy.

We sat down, and Kenny started a conversation. "What do you do around here?" He asks. I shrug.
"Not much. I just...chill out, I guess."
"Okay, I-."

"Ey, poor boy! What're you doing in here with my sister!" Eric appears out of nowhere, in an annoyed mood. Kenny rolled his eyes.
"Well, fat boy, I was just talking with her."
"Hm. Whatever, go to school or something! It's already half seven!" Surprised, I ran upstairs to get ready.

— —

I sat in art with Kenny and Kyle. The two K's. (I don't know don't ask)
"Okay class, I'm putting you in groups of three to do a little art project."... if I could groan, I would.
I didn't really listen until I heard my name.
"Kyle, (Y/N), and Craig."
...who the fuck is Craig?

"Hey!" Kyle smiles, as he moved his chair over to my desk, and I'm guessing Craig did too. I looked at him and he just flipped me off.
...what did I do? Kyle sees my confusion when Craig flips me off.
"That's...his way of saying hello." Kyle says.
"Ok...?" I wrote, confused.

"Okay children, we're doing an art project, but because I'm lazy, you are just going to think of everything. I really can't be bothered. Do anything related to art. I dunno, draw yourselves with some facts next to it or something." The teacher says, his head on the desk.

"Okay...well, maybe we should just draw ourselves and do the facts." Kyle says. I nod in reply. Craig just stares into space.
"Why aren't you speaking?" He asks.
"Dude, she can't." Kyle says.
"Uh-huh, why?"
"She's mute."
"...what?"
"She's mute, dude."
"...I..don't understand?"
"Oh my gosh, dude! What's not to get? She.cant.talk!" Out of annoyance, Kyle smacks Craig in the face.
"Ow! Fuck! Why'd you do that, you asshole!?" Craig shouted, flipping him off, earning the attention of the teacher.
"...Craig! Switch with Kenny."

Yay! I'd rather get Kyle and Kenny than him, he was kinda rude and stupid. "Hey, guys!" Kenny says, still muffled, and smiles.
We then start to draw.