03

Previously:
Yay! I'd rather get Kyle and Kenny than him, he was kinda rude and stupid. "Hey, guys!" Kenny says, still muffled, and smiles.
We then start to draw.
Now!

I was in my last class, English, with my brother, Eric, but in public he told me to call him Cartman. "(Y/N), read the first paragraph for us."

"She can't speak, you dumb bitch." He mumbles, loud enough for
everyone to hear. The teacher glares at him. "Is that so? Why don't you read it for us then?"
"...shit!"

Annoyed from all the yelling that begins happening, I walk out, no one noticing, and bumping into someone. I nearly fall but they grasp onto my arm, stopping me from falling.
"Oh, Sorry." The monotone voice of Craig says. "Why're you out here anyway?"
"Everyone were annoying me with the shouting...oh, so I'm guessing fatass is in that class?" He asks, after reading what I wrote. I nod.
"Okay, well-Oh, that's the bell..see you around (Y/N)." He walks off.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Kyle says, smiling. "How's your day been?" I smiled, putting my thumb up. "Nice."
"Ey! (Y/N) since you're my darling little sister, you have to walk home with me, away from this Jew." Eric says, grabbing my arm and walking away from Kyle.
"Shut up fatass!"
"I'm not fat!"

"Hey (N/N)." Kenny says. I smiled in response. "Want me to walk you home? Fatass seems a bit busy..." he looks over at Kyle and Eric who were arguing. I nodded, and we started walking.

We got home, and he smiled at me. "Want to stay for a while?" I wrote. He nodded.
We walked inside, and started talking, and saw fatass enter.
He looked at us, and walked up the stairs, probably annoyed by the argument with Kyle.

The doorbell rings, and I open it to see Stan. "Hey Stan." I wrote. "Hey," he smiled. "Oh, Hey, Kenny!" He says.
"Hey." Kenny says, muffled like usual.

We all decided to just play some games and watch movies, then Stan smiled and said "sorry guys, gotta go. Bye!" He waved, walking out.

Me and Kenny continued watching movies, me eventually dozing off, my head on his shoulder.
——
"(Y/N)? Aww..." (Y/N)s mom says, seeing (Y/N) and Kenny lying on the couch, with her head on his shoulder, them both asleep.

" (Y/N)s mom says, seeing (Y/N) and Kenny lying on the couch, with her head on his shoulder, them both asleep

(Ik it's bad but oh well accEpT it. And Ik the girl doesn't look like you)

——

When I woke up Kenny told me that my mom had finished making dinner, so me and Kenny ate together and my mom just brought Eric's food up to him, either because he's a a lazy asshole, or he is still annoyed about Kyle. Probably both,

After we ate I asked if Kenny could stay over and Kenny told my mom that his parents would be okay with it but to me he said they wouldn't care.

I brought an extra mattress down onto the floor for him to sleep on. He lay down in it and smiled at me. "Night, (N/N)."
I smiled "night Kenny." I wrote, and a couple minutes later I heard snoring which meant Kenny was asleep so I then shut my eyes, before hearing Eric yelling "THAT DAMN JEW!"