First Match As A Member of The Shield

Gabby Helmsley

I was in my new gear as we got to our entrance. Seth picks up my newly dyed black hair and twirls it around his finger. He's like my big brother.

"You're gonna get that championship match." Seth says to me.

I nod. I start to punch the air as Roman wets my hair with the water bottle. He pulled it back and some in the front. Dean puts his hands up and has me use them as punching bags.

I was facing Summer in a Princess vs Houndette match:

Evolution's Summer Rae vs
The Shield's Gabby Helmsley

I was so excited. I can't wait to rip her head off. I heard her new music and smirk. I stop and start stretching. I drop and hit 15 push ups and crack my neck and warm up.

"Look at her. Already looks and acts like us and it hasn't even been a week." Roman says.

I smirk.

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta... Shield."

"Ass kicking time... Time for a certain fake ass blonde to get her ass kicked." I say.

"Hey!" Seth exclaims.

Dean, Roman, and I laugh then we all walk out.

"And her opponent, being accompanied by Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, representing The Shield, Gabby Helmsley!!" Lillian announces.

Dean and I get onto barricade and kiss then climb over. I get into the ring and Summer watched me like a hawk. Good. I saw The Authority all out here.

The bell rings. As soon as it did, I speared Summer and started punching her. I tossed her into a corner by The Authority and started kicking her.

I backed up and bent backwards, dodging a close line from Summer, and got up and elbowed Summer in the face. I grabbed her face, kicked my leg up them face planted her.

She got up and I hit the Skywalker and pinned her.

"1! 2! 3!" The ref and the crowd counted.

The Shield's theme plays and I stand up. I stare at The Authority.

"Here is your winner, Gabby Helmsley!!" Lillian announce.

"Just. Like. That." I say as I snap my fingers.

I stand and get my arm raised. The guys hug me and Dean pecks my lips. We put our fists together and have a stare off with The Authority.

I love being in The Shield.