Saving & Teaming With AJ Lee

Gabby Helmsley

I was in tonight's gear, in The Shield locker room. I was stretching my leg that was on the mirror counter, and reaching for it.

"Anyone else think what Gabby's doing over there is hot?" Roman asks.

I turn to them blushing and smirking.

"Very hot." Seth says.

"Very sexy." Dean says.

I shake my head and put my leg down and stretch the other one. I put them both down and then do a cartwheel over the couch and land on Deans lap, facing him.

The guys were surprised and Dean was shocked.

"I was captain of the cheerleading squad for all four years in high school." I say.

Seth and Roman whistle as Dean smirks.

"Shield! You're on in 30!" We heard.

"Aright!" Roman calls with his low deep ass voice.

I kiss Dean then get up and the guys follow me. A stage crew member walked over.

"Gabby, you're gonna go out there and save AJ Lee from Paige and Alicia and then you're gonna team with her later on tonight." He says.

"But I already have a segment and a match with The Shield." I say.

"You'll be doing all four tonight. Orders of The Authority." He says and hands my my scripts and walks away.

I sigh deeply.

"I'm sorry, babe." Dean says.

"It's whatever. The price I gotta pay for being with my boys." I say.

They lightly smile. I kiss all their cheeks and they follow me to catering. We get there and all get our food then sit down. I sit next to Roman and in front of Dean.

"So what's happenin in the scripts, little pup?" Roman asks.

"I have to save AJ from Paige and her bottom bitch then later on team with her when the divas start. Then after, The Authority calls us all out and we go out, exchange some words then it results in a fight between us and them then we get out in a match against them." I explain.

"Gabs, that's a lot for you to do." Seth says.

"I'll be aright, boys." I say.

We started eating and talking about random stuff. We finish and then saw a stage crew member.

"Gabby Helmsley! You're on!" We heard.

I kiss Dean and fist pound them then take off to the curtain as The Shield's music plays. I run out to screaming fans.

I slide in the ring and throw Alicia off of AJ then grab Paige and do the same thing.

I hit Alicia with a spear then duck from a close line from Paige. I kick her in the gut then do the Kiss of Death. The fans scrame their lungs out when I kissed her. I smirk as The Shield's music plays.

I help AJ up and then leave the ring. I go backstage and my boys were right there.

"That kiss though." Roman says.

I smirk and walk away as they follow. Dean takes my hand.

"I'm be the only one that should get those lips." He puts into my ear.

"You are... But sometimes the girls at work get them too. You've all gotten the Kiss of Death from me." I say.

"Very true." Seth says.

Dean glares and we all laugh and I kiss him then got ready for my match.

~Later~

"And her tag team partner, from Pensacola, Florida, representing The Shield, Gabby Helmsley!!" Lillian announces.

I make my way down the stairs with the boys following. I hop the barricade with them. I fist pound them all then peck lips with Dean and the fans awwww.

I smile and turn then feel my ass get slapped. I turn and see Dean smirking. I playfully glare and he kisses my lips. I playfully roll my eyes and get in the ring.

~5 minutes later~

I hit Alicia with Go To Hell and then Paige with the Dirty Deeds. Then Randy came out and caught my attention.

I was rolled up but kicked out at two. I quickly got to my feet and slam my size 7/12 converse into the face of Paige. I then turn to Randy. I then lock Paige in Love Bite.

She began squirming and screaming. Randy looking on in worry for Paige. Paige tapped almost immediately and I release as The Shield's music plays. I stand and get my arm raised with AJ.

"Here are your winners, the team of AJ Lee and Gabby Helmsley!!" Lillian announces.

The Shield got in the ring and stood by me as we glared at Randy. He pulled Paige to her feet and carried her backstage. I'm guessing they're dating. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek.