Chapter 4

Demi;

The next day, I got ready and had breakfast that the cook made me. Joe didn't speak to me at the table. It was all about Ethan. Was he embarrassed? 

"Demi," Joe wiped his mouth on his napkin, "I was thinking I could help you finish that paper that you were working on last night?" 

"You would help me?" I was caught off guard.

"If you want me to. It was kind of fun, learning what they're teaching kids in journalism now." He took a bit of his scrambled egg.

"Sure, I'd like that," I grinned. I got up and put my plate in the sink, "well I gotta get to school. Bye, Joseph. Bye, Ethan," I kissed Ethan's cheek and went to my car. I drove back to my school.

I go to my dorm and Ariana and Miley were waiting for me. "Um, hey?" 

"Hey, great ass!" They giggled.

"Oh shut up!" I went to my room to grab my books for my class.

"Don't you find it weird that Noah is like being nice to you all of a sudden?" Miley laid in my bed.

"Noah and I know each other since Elementary school. He's always been nice to me." I shrugged.

"It's just odd...," Miley stood up, "just be careful. See you later! Dress shopping!!" she left the dorm with Ariana. She got in my head. 

I shrugged it off and went to my class.

I walked into class and saw Noah talking to Selena. It was just weird. I went and sat at my regular desk.  "Hey!" Noah sat next to me.

"Are you messing with me?" I looked him dead in the eye.

"No? What do you mean?"

"You know I've had a crush on you for like...forever... it just seems odd that you like me now...," I sighed.

"Dem," Noah took my hand, "I'm not messing with you. I'm real. I was being real with you when I told you that I liked you." 

I smiled at him, "alright good."

The day was spent with Noah. We went to have lunch. I was screaming the entire time inside my body. 

We shocked the class each time we were sitting next to each other. Is this real life?

Sadly the day ended, which meant dress shopping with Ariana and Miley! We arrived at a little dress store, 20 minutes from campus. 

"Get the most expensive dress!" Miley giggled with Ari.

"I'm not doing that. It's a credit card! He'll have to pay it off!" I was looking through a dress rack.

"So?! He's JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!" Ari clarified.

"Yeah, no shit. I know. You all told me who he is 10 billion times! Just... I don't want to show off... you know me... I want something....elegant." I pulled out a black dress.

"This..." I smiled at myself.

" I smiled at myself