Chapter 7

Demi

I woke up to kisses on my collarbone. It felt nice but I felt terrible for sleeping with my boss who was also engaged! But I couldn't help but feel good about it also. I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Good morning, beautiful," Joe said in his morning voice, "I can't believe I finally got my fantasy to come true." he kissed my collarbone once again.

"What fantasy?" I rolled over and looked at him.

"Ever since I saw you walk into our house, I wanted to fuck you. I fantasized about it. Obviously, you could tell."

I sat up quick, covering myself with the sheet.

"Dems," he sat up with me, "Is everything okay?"

"I....I--," I took a deep breath, "I should've known this was just a fuck... I don't know what I was thinking... you're engaged!" I got out of my bed and threw on a shirt.

"Demi," Joe got out also, putting on his pants that he took off last night.

"I'm just your nanny, Joseph...," I looked at the alarm clock, "you need to leave. I need to get ready for school."

"Can we talk about this?" Joe grabbed his things.

"No. Get out. Please." I gave him a stern look.

"Dammit!" Joe murmured. He opened his mouth just to close it again. He left my bedroom. I locked the door and took a long shower, full of regret.

I got out, dried my hair real quick, and threw on some clothes.

I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs. I said goodbye to Ethan and Joe. I got in my car and drove to Uni.

I parked my car in the assigned spot and went to my dorm. I didn't have a class for like an hour and a half but I wanted to get away from there.

"Demi!!" Ariana ran over to me and hugged me, "I'm so so so sorry! Selena is a bitch! She shouldn't have done that!"

"It's fine," I forgot about that night, "I actually forgot about it until you brought it up..."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Ariana let go of the hug.

"Don't be sorry... it sucked but I'm over it," I shrugged, "is Miley here?" I asked.

"In her dorm...," Ariana sat on the couch. I went to Miley's dorm & shut the door behind me. 

"Demi! How are you doing?" she was laying on her bed with her laptop.

"I'm good... I need to talk to somebody, it's killing me... I can't tell Ariana...she's not good at keeping secrets." 

She pushed her laptop to the side, "I'm listening."

I took a deep breath, "Joe and I got intimate

I took a deep breath, "Joe and I got intimate."

She looked at me oddly, "As?"

"Oh my God...," I murmured, throwing my head back, "Joe and I had sex last night!"