Chapter 6

Demi;

I couldn't believe last night happened! I couldn't believe I was kissing my boss! I was up last night just wondering if Sophie didn't come back home, would we continue or would one of us finally come to our senses and stop? Was I going to fuck my boss? Holy fuck.

"Miss Lovato, breakfast is ready," Angela, their maid, knocked on my door.

"Okay...," I scooped myself off the bed. I can't believe I have to face Mr. Jonas. I opened my door and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning...," I said to the Jonases, sitting in my chair with my plate already made.

"Morning Dede!" Ethan gave me a milk mustache grin.

"Morning squirt," I giggled at him.

"Demi," Sophie put her fork down, "are you okay with watching Ethan tonight? Joe and I have required a date." I saw her wink which I knew was for Joe.

"Of course! It's Saturday! You guys go have fun. I don't have anything planned and after last night, I don't want to go back to my dorm." I took a bite of my omelet.

"Oh? What happened?" Sophie asked.

"Shit that should have stayed in high school," Joe barged in, sitting next to Sophie with his mug of coffee.

"Yesterday was your formal? What happened?" she was acting as she cared.

"I had a date and I thought he liked me...but it was just a plan to sabotage me. His girlfriend ruined my dress with water and bubbles."

"His girlfriend? And he went out with you?"

"I mean he told me they broke up and I had a crush on him since... forever. I thought he did like me, jokes on me."

"Wow," Sophie shook her head, "I'm sorry, it's such a shame people are still so petty in college. I don't miss it."

After breakfast, I help the maid clean our dishes then I head to my bedroom. My door immediately shut behind me.

"Joe!" I whispered, "you're not supposed to be here."

"I just have to make sure you're okay," he whispered, "and I'm sorry about last night. It went too far last night and I didn't want us to be weird..."

"I'm fine," I sighed, "and to be honest, we became weird when I told you about my sex dream and you were masturbating in front of me," I whispered, "and definitely when we sent each other videos!"

"Look I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me. You're just an attractive woman. I apologize for my actions. I hope you stay our nanny, Ethan adores you." He gave me a glance then he head out.

That Night ~

"Okay, one more game then we're getting your butt to bed before your parents kill me," I shuffled the Go-Fish cards.

"Mommy won't kill you," Ethan giggled, "nor will daddy." he gave me a toothy grin.

"Well, that's great news!" I giggled, I gave him cards and we played a round of Go-Fish.

..

"Go Fish!" Ethan put his card down.

"Dang it, you win!" I faked sighed, making him laugh.

"Alright, Ethan, Let's get ready for bed," I put the cards in the box and walked with him to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

..

"Goodnight, Ethan," I kissed his forehead and tucked him in. I closed his door and went to my bedroom. I sat on my bed with my computer, continuing my paper.