Chapter 5

Demi;

The next morning, I got ready for class. I was so tired from staying up all night with Mr. Jonas. I come downstairs and smelt breakfast. I love food. 

"Good morning, Demi!" Joe grinned at the table.

"Good morning, DeDe!" Ethan smiled with food in his mouth.

"Good morning, Mr. Jonas. Good morning, goober!" I got a plate and filled it with 3 pieces of pancakes.

I sat down next to Ethan, I started eating. "How is that paper going?" Joe asked. We're both acting normal like last night didn't happen.

"It's going," I giggled, "I may still need your help."

"Alright, anytime!" Joe grinned. I stuffed my mouth with pancake, hoping he wouldn't speak to me anymore.

"So I'm taking another day off and we're going to that adventure park that you always wanted to go to, sport." Joe gave Ethan a noogie.

"Yay!! I need to go pick out my outfit!" Ethan climbed out of the chair and ran upstairs, leaving Joe and I laughing. It also left us alone.

"I had a good time last night," Joe winked.

I took a deep breath, "don't talk about it. I don't know what came over me. I can't believe I sent my boss my tits and ass!" 

Joe chuckled, "stop sweating, Demi. It's all good. I'm not going to say anything. It'll be our dirty secret. You can be normal around me. Trust me." 

I nodded in agreement, "okay... well, I gotta get ready for school..." I put my plate and Ethan's plate in the sink then I went to my bedroom and change my clothes. 

"See you later, Mr

"See you later, Mr. Jonas! Bye Ethan!" I grabbed my bags and got in my car and drove to my school. I parked in my assigned spot and rushed to my dorm. 

"Girls!!" I yelled once I got into my dorm.

"No need to yell! We're in Miley's bedroom!" Ariana yelled back.

" I gotta tell you guys something before I head to class!" I rushed to the bedroom.

"What? You and Joseph Jonas fucked?" Miley joked.

"I...I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT JOE JONAS." I screamed, kinda out of breath from running to my dorm.

Ariana died laughing, "what?!" 

"I go over to his house and he's having s--- he's masturbating and I kinda watched... I went to my dorm, did my school work, fell asleep and had a dream that I was riding his dick!!" 

Miley and Ari looked at each other then at me, "I'm sorry to say this but you like him, D." Miley told me.

"No, I don't. I can't. He's my boss and he's engaged!" I whined.